City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

MillionDollarDream said:
All my gooner friends have ran into hiding, I just said I wanted to talk to them and they ran away LMAO!

Maybe they are in the same witness protection program as Ozil is....

MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
What happened with Wilshire ? And does anyone have a video of photo of it

article-2523671-1A19D94D00000578-181_634x319.jpg

What a knob.

MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
What happened with Wilshire ? And does anyone have a video of photo of it

article-2523671-1A19D94D00000578-181_634x319.jpg

He really is an odious little muppet.

Mouthing off at Zabba after some close attention; trying to get in Clichy's face at the corner.

Future of English football my arse!

GunnerGer said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
GunnerGer said:
Just come on to say congratulations on a great win!

What a match, not one for the defensive purists but brilliant all the same.

Your home form is incredible, the way you attack teams at home is frightening.

Still, I thought Arsenal had 2 goals wrongly chopped off for offside, and a very good penalty decision turned down that might have made a difference.

Really disappointed in the manner of our defending today after looking so good in that respect all season, although I was fairly happy with our attacking. Again for me, Giroud doesn't score in a big game and missed 2 good chances in 2 minutes, I've said it time and time again that for the top top games you need a top top striker.

I had this chalked down as a loss, and I wouldn't use it to judge our title chances. Arsenals big game is next week, that's the game I would judge our title chances on.

Get your away form sorted, and you will be likely winners though!!

Giroud's doesnt really count as the whistle went and all the City defenders stopped playing and were walking up the pitch. Still 6-5 would have flattered the arse of you today. Apart from 10 mins in the second half you were dominated today.

Fair play for coming on after that though

You were always going to dominate today though. Our team isn't good enough to dominate against the best team yet away from home, and well your easily the best home team in the country.

To get any sort of result today we needed to be great in defence and ruthless in attack, sadly we were neither (although we still scored 3 goals).

As I mentioned, next week is our big game. Sadly though, knowing Arsenal against a Mourinho team, we won't win that either.

If its down to the best teams that win the league, then you overall are the best team so deserve to do so. Better than us, better than Chelsea, and better than Utd.

You seem reasonable, however, a lot of Arsenal fans have been crowing on about how good you are and how you are the real deal. The reality is that until everyone has played everyone else at least once, you cant reasonably judge the table. I do think our squad and team is the strongest in the league as well.

Next week is a huge game for you now, lose that and any momentum you've built up will be totally lost, and you will be immersed in the pack worrying about qualifying for the CL. You are better than last season but so are both of the Scouse teams, i cant see Spurs remaining as average as they have been and i think the scum will pick up too.

Dare I say that we play the best attacking football in Europe, alongside Munich ?

We made the "best PL defence " look like a pub-league one.
Some of our passing and moves were astonishing.
Fernandinho for £30M is the greatest theft of the decade, and the people responsible for his signing have my forever lasting respect.
Yet, I can't shake the bitter taste I have since Sergio's injury. I hope Pellets will get his system adapted to this situation.

Hats off to the hole squad, we made a statement today and all the plastic " blues " who wrote us off lately should never come back
to this board, nor call themselves "supporters" because they clearly don't know the meaning of the word.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Frank the Yank said:
Kind of remined me of those nature documentaries on the African savannah. A mommy cheetah captures a small antelope, doesnt kill it but toys with it in order to teach her babies how to hunt. Then, she kills it.

Or: Leighton would apprecite this kind of like when Ali Fought Floyd Patterson in 66 I think. Toyed with him. Whats my name??? Whats my name???

Good point, to be picky it was Ernie Terrel who Ali punched and screamed whats my name at

Shocking own goal on my part. I should know this shit. I think Patterson had an issue with Ali as well. Ali did toy with him. On the fight bill they listed Ali as "Cassius Clay" in big print with a much smaller line underneath "aka Muhammad Ali".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.