City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Fernandinho -- Respect!
Finally found his shooting boots today, so now the man can attack and defend. The way he manages to get the ball from the opposition AND pass to a teammate at the same time is amazing. Saw 2-3 of those today..
Well worth the 30 mil imo..

Excellent game today :)

PS: hope Aguero injury is not serious..

br62 said:
Very disappointed in Wenger's bitter comments....I thought he was better than that.

Considering all the chances City created he was very ungracious....we could have scored at least 4 more in the last quarter.

He also said that we were on a par with Everton and Southampton which was a bit weird.
Wenger has become bitter,would in the past have been gracious if beaten by the better side,going by those comments he could even be losing the plot....

what can you say, simply stunning

the best two teams in the premiership by a country mile, with the better of the two deservedly winning

fernandiniho and nasri stand outs today which just shows you how good they were because silva was also excellent

Nervous before and up until our 4th!! Last 15 minutes we could have scored with each attack, stunning going forward. Ferdy was immense, broke up play, passed it and scored. Great game... how good are we??!?!

gooner2 said:
citysince88 said:
Excellent result, to score six against one of the main title rivals is a real achievement. If I'm allowed one slight whinge it's we let arsenal have too much time on the ball occasionally and they caused us problems that said we won so fuck it !

Favorite goal anyone, for me in was Negredo's that touch from Zabba was amazing.

We first team in league to score 3 at you so we caused you loads of issues at your back four. But no doubt overall you were the better team.

We the first team in fuck knows how long to dick 6 past you so I'd say there's more issues in your back 4.

Keep clutching though son.

bobmcfc said:
Apparently Wilshire went nuts at the ref because he wanted a corner and didn't get it, city fans then proceeded to sing "he's gonna cry in a minute, cry in a minute" at him and that's when he gave them the middle finger

You can`t buy class

Re: Ozil

krdskrm said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
mancity1 said:
Poor form from him to chastise him on the pitch , typical German (LOL).

In the dressing room would have been more appropriate if at all.

How many players these days leave the field straight away after a loss or a win for that matter?

Know what you mean but I like to see a bit of passion from somebody who is obviously hurting after a defeat, at least the big German realises how much the Arse fans spent to get to the game and support their team and it's the least the players can do to go over and show a bit of gratitude...doesn't take much to do but means a lot to the supporters.
Spot on.

Mertesackers reaction was pure instinct, he didn't think about it. His reaction should be pleasing to all football fans. Fair play to him

How awesome was Vinny today? Warra fucking warrior,should have put these North London bastards to bed at 3-1,but having said that,bet it was a cracking match for a neutral,Arsenal came with a plan,but were dismantled by a totally great City team,one of the best displays I've seen,up there with the 4-1.We never slaughter Arsenal. Bayern Munich Arsenal,bring it on MoFo.

gooner2 said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
gooner2 said:
Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.
Remind us which team conceded 6 (could of been at least 4 more).

Your right we defended very badly and lucky not to let in more then 6 but you let us score 3 as well so you were hardly good at back either. I am saying you deserved to win though

gritted teeth or what?

br62 said:
Very disappointed in Wenger's bitter comments....I thought he was better than that.

Considering all the chances City created he was very ungracious....we could have scored at least 4 more in the last quarter.

He also said that we were on a par with Everton and Southampton which was a bit weird.
Toffees and Soton will put 6 past them as well? You heard it here first!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.