City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Voiced is fucked. Incredible attacking display.

Great atmosphere today and I want to twat fuck out of thAt little prick Wilshere.

Kompany and Fern immense

bluevengence said:
bobmcfc said:
Apparently Wilshire went nuts at the ref because he wanted a corner and didn't get it, city fans then proceeded to sing "he's gonna cry in a minute, cry in a minute" at him and that's when he gave them the middle finger

You can`t buy class

But you can buy Class A

Just got back home from the match and enjoying a beer before a slap up Chinese take away - can the day get any better?!

I have to say today was one of the best performances I have ever seen. We were just to strong, powerful, quick and skillful for the league leaders. The period after our 4th goal we simply bullied them - it was men against boys! At no time was we in even remote danger of losing the game today.
The team was truly superb and the football at times was simply breathtaking.

This from gonersworld.

beaten by money, how dissapointing. Well done city you only spent £500 million you must be so proud.

Why does every Arsenal fan think they are the only team in any division to not spend a penny.

And yes I am proud, if! we have spent 500 mil. It was worth every penny for today's performance alone!

Another priceless quote from a bitter Gooner......

Lol im just going to pretend that didn't happen!! For my love of Arsenal mainly but also because I hate the fake, artificial, scum sucking ****s that City are! yes you have an amazing squad but you have spent close to A BILLION to get it!

F*CK OFF!!

Simply awesome today..shame about sergios calf but thats football.

Walking back to the car with 2 gooners.."its easy when you spend.like you have"

My response was "its a little ironic that..wright..pires..bergkamp..henry...petit..llunberg adebayor campbell...ozil...were they brought through your academy?"

Another sweet day beating the tarquin cunts...
Bitter fuckers as per

bobmcfc said:
bluevengence said:
bobmcfc said:
Apparently Wilshire went nuts at the ref because he wanted a corner and didn't get it, city fans then proceeded to sing "he's gonna cry in a minute, cry in a minute" at him and that's when he gave them the middle finger

You can`t buy class

But you can buy Class A

images

One of the best matches I've ever attended. Fernandinho with a monstrous midfield performance, but the hunger and intensity from all of them was amazing. Viva Pellegrini.

My nerves are frayed, but it was worth it.

And by god, they are the most bitter fans in the world. Even United fans don't go on about the money as much.

They spent £42m on Ozil who was completely and utterly outclassed by Silva today. Money can't buy class... haha!

blueste41 said:
This from gonersworld.

beaten by money, how dissapointing. Well done city you only spent £500 million you must be so proud.

Why does every Arsenal fan think they are the only team in any division to not spend a penny.

And yes I am proud, if! we have spent 500 mil. It was worth every penny for today's performance alone!

The most expensive player on the pitch today was Ozil wasn't he ? or was most of that £40 odd million spent on that Klingon cloaking device he was using today?

blueste41 said:
This from gonersworld.

Their new stadium was free, and all their players play for nothing and came through their academy.

They bang on about financial doping, missing the point entirely, the question they fail to ask it why, why have we had to spend that much to catch up? Fucktards that they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.