City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

ForzaMancini said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Wenger on BBC website....

Of City's 6 goals.....we gave them 5

He's just a bitter miserable old man. Ludicrous statement.

Bit harsh on Wenger to be fair, the interview he gave on BT Sport seemed reasonable enough and I was expecting him to moan about the officials but he just mentioned that they could have done better, and also only mentioned their schedule as a small factor in why they performed badly. Given his track record, the bitterness he displayed this time was minimal.

Yes but surely he should be given us some credit?

BLUEMATT23 said:
gooner2 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.

Long long way to go yet. Your right we need to sort the away form out, do that and I think we will win it.

Your giving everyone a chance with your indifferent away form. if you were same team away then at home your be milles clear. Very strange. Your defence still a big issue.,

Today we were far to open at your place. arsene should have started two defensive midfielders because city come at you with speed and movement at home at 100 miles out at times.

Still think we had you ratted at 3-2 but 4th killed us off and you could have scored five in last 20 mintues. we lost plot at back in second half.

Still top and beat chelsea and we be fine going into new year.

Going to great battle in this title race between us, you and chelsea. Nobody else good enough to win it.

MSP said:
article-0-1A19F6E900000578-931_634x451.jpg

Do you want my trusty finger or my trusty fist? you naughty boy.

Very impressed and proud of the boys. Amazing match to watch. In regards to the score: wtf?

Re: Ozil

world class player but cant carry teams....he would flourish in citys or arsenals squads

hes paying the price for joining a mediocre squad

gooner2 said:
citysince88 said:
Excellent result, to score six against one of the main title rivals is a real achievement. If I'm allowed one slight whinge it's we let arsenal have too much time on the ball occasionally and they caused us problems that said we won so fuck it !

Favorite goal anyone, for me in was Negredo's that touch from Zabba was amazing.

We first team in league to score 3 at you so we caused you loads of issues at your back four. But no doubt overall you were the better team.

You know I could have just said you got dicked !

First Bayern and now this. I have been watching this Football Club since 1968 and I really am struggling at the moment to recall a finer performance from a City side.

The vast majority of the individual performances on display and the link up play going forward was sensational.

A poor showing at the office today would have meant that the title would have been Arsenal's to lose, Wenger called it correctly in the week when he made those comments about pressure and our boys certainly stepped up. Fair play to Arsenal who despite being bossed in the first half came out and gave it a go but we really were a class apart.

Its frightening how good we can be.

gwt said:
Very impressed and proud of the boys. Amazing match to watch. In regards to the score: wtf?

If city knew how to defend you would have won that with more ease. We defended like amateurs today.

gooner2 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Wenger on BBC website....

Of City's 6 goals.....we gave them 5

Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.
Remind us which team conceded 6 (could of been at least 4 more).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.