City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Please someone post the gif.of those tarquin cunts when adebayor scored..
Gooner cunts..all fucking lawyers.solicitors.doctors there fans..arrogant horrible twats.

Re: Ozil

A lot of German National Team fans don't care for Ozil as they feel he shows no respect when the German anthem is played before matches.

Perhaps Mertesacker doesn't care for his attitude, in general either, and decided to make it clear to him.

By the time the game was over I was drained and my voice had totally gone. Such a thrilling, end to end game. My god we look good going forward. If it had finished 10-5 I wouldn't have been surprised (well I would have but you know what I mean). Always looked as if had they scored we'd go down the other end and score another.
The Gooners created a number of good chances when we weren't able to pressure the ball carrier and we stood off them. Thought Pants could have done a bit better with their second and third goals tbh. Despite the euphoria of the win today, I think Pants' performance will be the one that Pellegrini looks at the most closely. Looked suspect on free kicks and corners all game.
Fernandinho gave as complete a performance as you could wish to see. Not far behind was Nasri who was all action and at times mesmeric when attacking and committing defenders. Definitely trying to prove a point against his old side all he lacked was a goal. Couldn't fault Silva either. A magician on the ball. My favourite City player. Gives us that guile and precision at the sharp end and took his goal very well indeed. Yaya seemed happy to play second fiddle to Fern but his pass to Zab for the second was sublime. Put in a harder shift that he had done recently. Komps back to his best. Confident in possession, tough defending, calm and organised. Looked world class on occasions. Negredo always will to run defenders and hold it up. Should have taken those two first half chances before he scored his second. Played the lone striker role well when Kun went off injured.
Great atmosphere - great win. Can't wait for the next game.

Our matches vs arse have been of the seasons best in PL for a few years now - no exception today. Signs of improvement for every game with Pelle - Dinho getting more and more in control of the midfield, Demichelis and Navas gelling and improving, Milner and Zabba at their all time best, Nasri and Merlin just everywhere. Aguero showing why many considers him the worlds nr. 3 (get well soon) and Beast simply the beast. And what about our captain? To me a close call between him and Dinho for MotM. He is simply the best defender on the planet, absolutely no contest.

Just think gooners...if you had spent money on players like ours
instead of lining your shareholders pockets you too could have
been this good....never mind eh!

DruntBlunt said:
Our matches vs arse have been of the seasons best in PL for a few years now - no exception today. Signs of improvement for every game with Pelle - Dinho getting more and more in control of the midfield, Demichelis and Navas gelling and improving, Milner and Zabba at their all time best, Nasri and Merlin just everywhere. Aguero showing why many considers him the worlds nr. 3 (get well soon) and Beast simply the beast. And what about our captain? To me a close call between him and Dinho for MotM. He is simply the best defender on the planet, absolutely no contest.

Every word well-said. Particularly as to Komps.

@BluePhil8 said:
Real lack of class from Arsenal today.

Their fans have been ringing Talksport/5Live all week giving it large about how they don't fear us.

Now they are saying it should have been 6-6 and that the officials robbed them.

Wilshere sticking his finger up at our fans.

Where is that annoying gunner? Has he posted anything today because I have been sick of reading his smug elitist posts.[/quote]

He has been on.We be top by 3,we be beat by good side,we cause you problems,we beat all except City,Utd Chelsea.Blah Blah Blah.

On a par with fans from the Swamp,

Arrogant
Ignorant
Classless
Horrible

Most of them anyway

blueste41 said:
This from gonersworld.

beaten by money, how dissapointing. Well done city you only spent £500 million you must be so proud.

Why does every Arsenal fan think they are the only team in any division to not spend a penny.

And yes I am proud, if! we have spent 500 mil. It was worth every penny for today's performance alone!

Another priceless quote from a bitter Gooner......

Lol im just going to pretend that didn't happen!! For my love of Arsenal mainly but also because I hate the fake, artificial, scum sucking ****s that City are! yes you have an amazing squad but you have spent close to A BILLION to get it!

F*CK OFF!!

cheeky f***ers think only wilshire and flamini were pennies the rest all bought for big bucks ,not to mention the subs bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.