City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gmckennasell said:
give arsenal some credit ,they came to play , and attack the best team in the premiership , some would say foolhardy , but it gave us a brilliant game of football . Just tired of these arsenal muppets complaining about offsides and penalties when they have been given a football lesson , suck it up gooners and take it on the chin , your team isnt on the same planet , and never will be until you invest the £100m youve got in the bank into your football team .
How lucky are we, watching this city team , simply irresistible football , we will probably play a reserve team at leicester , and i cant wait.

I have sucjed it today but league not one on one game. Its over whole season. We still top and will stay their till new year if we win our next four games.

Well done today,. you were far better then us . your defence is still weak point although i can,t talk as we first time a joke at the back.

gooner2 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Real lack of class from Arsenal today.

Their fans have been ringing Talksport/5Live all week giving it large about how they don't fear us.

Now they are saying it should have been 6-6 and that the officials robbed them.

Wilshere sticking his finger up at our fans.

Where is that annoying gunner? Has he posted anything today because I have been sick of reading his smug elitist posts.

Look i have been on and well done to you, . You were better team today and deserved it. we still top though and beat chelsea next week and we don,t face top six team till febuary. So all good still in my world. We at least attacked well.

anyway if you could sort your away form out you would win the league by miles.

You won't beat Chelsea though.

mcfclovin88 said:
gooner2 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Their fans have been ringing Talksport/5Live all week giving it large about how they don't fear us.

Where is that annoying gunner? Has he posted anything today because I have been sick of reading his smug elitist posts.

Look i have been on and well done to you, . You were better team today and deserved it. we still top though and beat chelsea next week and we don,t face top six team till febuary. So all good still in my world. We at least attacked well.

A draw, I reckon.

Pam said:
mcfclovin88 said:
gooner2 said:
Look i have been on and well done to you, . You were better team today and deserved it. we still top though and beat chelsea next week and we don,t face top six team till febuary. So all good still in my world.
We at least attacked well.

A draw, I reckon.

Which would be fine by me.

mcfclovin88 said:
gooner2 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Of course we can. they were lucky to win at palace and have looked average at best this season. Its good oment. three years ago during christmas we played them at home on monday night. We beat them 3-1. they have ageing defence and no quality strikers. Can,t wait to get stuck in that mob. Massive game now.

Balti said:
karen7 said:
Wenger admits wilshire may get a ban for his gesture to our fans
Final score having a go at him for it

yes ban the wanker
jack-wilshere_2765778bU.jpg
Oh leave him alone, he was only answering a fan who asked him where City will finish in the table!

By the way, how small are his fingers?

gooner2 said:
gmckennasell said:
give arsenal some credit ,they came to play , and attack the best team in the premiership , some would say foolhardy , but it gave us a brilliant game of football . Just tired of these arsenal muppets complaining about offsides and penalties when they have been given a football lesson , suck it up gooners and take it on the chin , your team isnt on the same planet , and never will be until you invest the £100m youve got in the bank into your football team .
How lucky are we, watching this city team , simply irresistible football , we will probably play a reserve team at leicester , and i cant wait.

I have sucjed it today but league not one on one game. Its over whole season. We still top and will stay their till new year if we win our next four games.

Well done today,. you were far better then us . your defence is still weak point although i can,t talk as we first time a joke at the back.

enjoyed a great game today i wont rub it in

KippaxCitizen said:
Balti said:
karen7 said:
Wenger admits wilshire may get a ban for his gesture to our fans
Final score having a go at him for it

yes ban the wanker
jack-wilshere_2765778bU.jpg
Oh leave him alone, he was only answering a fan who asked him where City will finish in the table!

Silly by jack but it was game full of emotions and these things happens. He still young and got a lot to learn. Love his passion.

gooner2 said:
mcfclovin88 said:
gooner2 said:

Of course we can. they were lucky to win at palace and have looked average at best this season. Its good oment. three years ago during christmas we played them at home on monday night. We beat them 3-1. they have ageing defence and no quality strikers. Can,t wait to get stuck in that mob. Massive game now.
I agree you can beat them. They rode their luck today. You need a few of your players to step up though.

Best result for me is a draw between the two though! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.