City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Jimmy Wheel said:
Good result today, but can't believe a few people on here going overboard.

Thought we were average, at best.

Weak in midfield and they could have caught us on the break at will.

Hope it doesn't bite us in coming games.

if this isn't a wind up you really can FUCK OFF you clown, you are watching this best football you have ever seen we are smashing 4-5-6 past teams every week and you find something to moan about WHAT DOES MAKE YOU HAPPY ? again FUCK OFF
also sorry if it is a wind up
also fuck off

I'm still waiting....
Have Arsenal never spent money,because I loved the fact they were waving tenners at us today etc etc the clueless bastards....The irony is clearly lost on the bitter cunts!

Sol Campbell
Ian Wright
Mezut Ozil
Emanuel Petit
Patrick Vieira
Freddie Llunberg
Thiery Henry
Dennis Bergkamp
David Seamen

Do I need to go on.....

I fucking love that banner at Arsenal "You can't buy class" mehhhhhhh

George Hannah said:
wilshere_zps3d9c03af.png

Delightful chap!
English Class, make us so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL at a daft twat gooner on Talkshite just saying he thinks that game could have gone Arsenal's way.

What is it with these deluded fuckwits??

jared said:
Gosh just looking at the comments section of the guardian match report is making sick. Their fans are the worst. Bitter to the bone and deluded to add. Hope they finish out if the top four. I dun mind the rags finishing above them. At least their fans were more gracious after their 4-1 thrashing

a bloke on the phone in (gooner) said in all seriousness that they should have had 2 penalties and a goal so really 6-6 was the fair result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.