City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

DruntBlunt said:
Cry-baby Wenger apparently not very impressed:
"They were not unbeatable today. They are one of the teams with a chance, of course, but I would not say they are the best team we have played so far this season. Everton were as good as Man City, and so were Southampton."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/14/arsene-wenger-arsenal

Just wait till we play you at the Emirates Mr Wenger. We let you off lightly today only scoring 6 in our 22 attempts.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Bit disappointed Yaya didn't let Dinho take the pen.

Disagree, I love the fact that if Sergio isn't on the pitch then the next best takes it, though think Milner is better myself. Leave nothing to chance and grind the opposition into the dirt at every opportunity. I Dinoh wanted a hat trick he shouldn't have shot straight at the keeper earlier on.

Sky Blue said:
johnbmcr said:
Sent to the FA

I am a season ticket holder and sit in block 109 MCFCs Etihad Stadium. During the match today I witnessed an offensive gesture by Mr Wilshire which I am sure was directed at me for no reason. His team number is 10

Given that he has made homophobic tweets in the past as gay supporter I feel that his behaviour was well below the standard expected of a professional player and role model for youth. I was shocked and upset by this and only pleased that we won 6 -3 or my weekend would have been totally ruined by this unprovoked gestural assault. I know football grounds are noisy lively environments but as there is no place for racism there is no place for Mr Wilshire offensive homophobia. I also reported this to MCFC. I alerted Mr Holt a senior steward of my concerns at the final whistle today and also passed on my details to him so he could file my complaint and make a report.

I would like you to take the matter up with Arsenal and Mr Wilshire and failing a suitably remorseful apology to myself and others who may have been offended by his gestural violence that he is banned from the Etihad for life and is given a whopping fine .

I was at the MCFC game in Munich and took the time to visit the former extermination camp @ Dachau I was forcibly reminded by that reflective experience that the Nazi terror began with disrespect anger and gestural threats... We must adopt a zero tolerance to Mr Wilshire homophobia and bullying

I hope that others will raise this with you. In 45 years of supporting football I have seen some sights but never in my very full life have I ever had the misfortune to be exposed to such gutter like actions by a so called professional footballer. He is in my opinion lower than a snake’s belly.

I hope England are not so desperate to pick him for the world cup I would rather lose with honour rather than win with such a cad in the team. James Milner or Joe Hart would never behave in such an offensive way they are true gentlemen and role models for the young and young at heart

I would like an acknowledgment and detailed reply of what action you are taking I hope you treat my complaint with the seriousness it warrants otherwise as the Daily mail is so fond of reporting if we tolerate this our children will be next it’s the thin end of a very large wedge for the UK if we let Wilshire get away with it .

Funny one!

Hilarious, looks like a total waste of 45 minutes to me typing that shit

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I'm still waiting....
Have Arsenal never spent money,because I loved the fact they were waving tenners at us today etc etc the clueless bastards....The irony is clearly lost on the bitter *****!

Sol Campbell
Ian Wright
Mezut Ozil
Emanuel Petit
Patrick Vieira
Freddie Llunberg
Thiery Henry
Dennis Bergkamp
David Seamen

Do I need to go on.....

I fucking love that banner at Arsenal "You can't buy class" mehhhhhhh

but in arsenals case, they carnt

bluestevei said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I'm still waiting....
Have Arsenal never spent money,because I loved the fact they were waving tenners at us today etc etc the clueless bastards....The irony is clearly lost on the bitter *****!

Sol Campbell
Ian Wright
Mezut Ozil
Emanuel Petit
Patrick Vieira
Freddie Llunberg
Thiery Henry
Dennis Bergkamp
David Seamen

Do I need to go on.....

I fucking love that banner at Arsenal "You can't buy class" mehhhhhhh

but in arsenals case, they carnt

their pet billionaire won't even open his wallet

even he knows they're a bunch of c.unts

he's probably a spurs fan

Pam said:
The Gooners were just there to make up the numbers today. They're one of the best teams in the country but it was all about City today. That is the third time this season that we've seen individual players from teams expecting to finish in the top four looking absolutely shell shocked. We have seen it with the rags, the Spuds and the Tarqs in quick succession. Their faces. They knew they couldn't stop us. Fucking wave after wave of it. What excites me is the fact that these batterings are being regularly dished out against the best the league has to offer. This is dreamland at the Etihad.

If we win the title this season, we will do it playing the sort of football the Arse used to play, when in their absolute pomp. You must be a glass half empty man, Marvin, to take anything but positives away from watching these peformances.
And coincidentally, all Southern clubs!

Bluemanc100 said:
Sky Blue said:
johnbmcr said:
Sent to the FA

I am a season ticket holder and sit in block 109 MCFCs Etihad Stadium. During the match today I witnessed an offensive gesture by Mr Wilshire which I am sure was directed at me for no reason. His team number is 10

Given that he has made homophobic tweets in the past as gay supporter I feel that his behaviour was well below the standard expected of a professional player and role model for youth. I was shocked and upset by this and only pleased that we won 6 -3 or my weekend would have been totally ruined by this unprovoked gestural assault. I know football grounds are noisy lively environments but as there is no place for racism there is no place for Mr Wilshire offensive homophobia. I also reported this to MCFC. I alerted Mr Holt a senior steward of my concerns at the final whistle today and also passed on my details to him so he could file my complaint and make a report.

I would like you to take the matter up with Arsenal and Mr Wilshire and failing a suitably remorseful apology to myself and others who may have been offended by his gestural violence that he is banned from the Etihad for life and is given a whopping fine .

I was at the MCFC game in Munich and took the time to visit the former extermination camp @ Dachau I was forcibly reminded by that reflective experience that the Nazi terror began with disrespect anger and gestural threats... We must adopt a zero tolerance to Mr Wilshire homophobia and bullying

I hope that others will raise this with you. In 45 years of supporting football I have seen some sights but never in my very full life have I ever had the misfortune to be exposed to such gutter like actions by a so called professional footballer. He is in my opinion lower than a snake’s belly.

I hope England are not so desperate to pick him for the world cup I would rather lose with honour rather than win with such a cad in the team. James Milner or Joe Hart would never behave in such an offensive way they are true gentlemen and role models for the young and young at heart

I would like an acknowledgment and detailed reply of what action you are taking I hope you treat my complaint with the seriousness it warrants otherwise as the Daily mail is so fond of reporting if we tolerate this our children will be next it’s the thin end of a very large wedge for the UK if we let Wilshire get away with it .

Funny one!

Hilarious, looks like a total waste of 45 minutes to me typing that shit

waste of time ? thats how people get away with things as people just keep quiet, my hotdog today at half time was shaped like a gigantic cock and when i was biting it it looked like i enjoyed biting gigantic cocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.