City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Top Blue on Talkshite now, used to sit next to me in the Families I think, waxing lyrical about Fernandinho who was sensational

Great days indeed to be a City fan, after 50 years it's great..

Re: Ozil

Mertesacker was out of order there. Should have saved it for the dressing room.

QuickSilva said:
great match and result.

we are unplayable at eastlands

Nooooo, that's what French old fart said

“City were not unbeatable today. City are one of the teams to beat this season but not more so than other teams we have played this season.

“We’ve played Everton who are as good as City. We’ve played Southampton who are as good as City.”

People should stop saying how x team should of had x amount of penalties and disallowed goals and then we would of won.if a team then scores the first of these then they alter the entire game.yes they may win or we may then score x amount more.

bluemc1 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Sky Blue said:
Funny one!

Hilarious, looks like a total waste of 45 minutes to me typing that shit

waste of time ? thats how people get away with things as people just keep quiet, my hotdog today at half time was shaped like a gigantic cock and when i was biting it it looked like i enjoyed biting gigantic cocks

Good job you chewed it and didn't suck it to death

gooner2 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Wenger on BBC website....

Of City's 6 goals.....we gave them 5

He's just a bitter miserable old man. Ludicrous statement.

Think bit harsh from arsene their. yes we gifted them the thrid but others they earnt ,. City deserved it. better team today but still look weak at back.

Hate to do this on a day like today, especially when your guys played very well but fuck me you are one stuck fucking record!

Try changing the tune will you please?

mcfcstu said:
George Hannah said:
wilshere_zps3d9c03af.png

Delightful chap!
English Class, make us so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure it's his finger and not a fag?

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
chicagoblues said:
"You want my right hand pinky or left hook"?
"No pie for you ''

They good friends and will make up in the dressing room but don,t blame per for being angry. away fans paid good money to go and he should of gone over to fans and show thanks for the support.

Anyway nine days off , time to recover and then lets batter chelsea./

Chelsea are the reason you have 9 days off you joker.

You will wilt from here on in and resume your usual battle with Spurs for 4th place, although the scousers may have some part to play in that battle this year.

Your record signing looked like a smacked arse today and that little twat Whiltshite is an embarrassment.

Can't wait to see him assuming his normal position; on his arse clutching one of his legs.

Future of England....... My ARSE

You must be a young blue, because if you had supported City for many a season like i have, then you would not be acting like a United supporter, in the past we went to game not knowing if we would win or lose, but we had fun no matter what the score was, now it would seem that we don't expect to lose, but win or lose we should not belittle other teams or their fans, we at least should represent our club with pride, even if other fans don't do the same with their club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.