City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
Malty said:
We just destroyed the favourites for The Premier League. Top, top performance! one of the best ever in the PL

Most will hail us as the champions elect after this fantastic performance but we need to improve our away record.

Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

Someone ban this fooking troll

Re: Ozil

ICT-Tam said:
I don't get why people get so uppity about players clapping fans. Its a nice touch, of course, but all the attention of this is going to force players to do it all the time now. I'd rather the players genuinely wanted to do it than have them feign interest just to keep some moany twats happy. Almost as if some fans just go to games to get clapped by players...

It's the "we help pay your wages" complex that fans have against entertainers and athletes

gooner2 said:
Malty said:
We just destroyed the favourites for The Premier League. Top, top performance! one of the best ever in the PL

Most will hail us as the champions elect after this fantastic performance but we need to improve our away record.

Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

And we will. The cream always rises.

blueinsa said:
gooner2 said:
Malty said:

If this fucking clown says the same thing one more fucking time......

You are either thick as fuck or on the wum?

He's not all there....no doubt about it.

gooner2 said:
Malty said:

Gooner2 you're starting to sound like a fortune cookie

gooner2 said:
Malty said:

It's "You're" not fucking "your" you silly boring ****!

The Grandma police would have a fucking field day with you!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
Malty said:

When was the last time you lasted the distance ? Now ask us the same question. Exactly. Gooners giving advice on winning
titles. I've heard it fucking all now.

I am just saying that you going to have to do better away from home. Of course i am not saying we perfect. But we have won four leagues in last 20 years so not that bad mate.

I wasn't expecting that.
Aside from YaYa's two giveaways fabulous - simply fabulous.
Fernandino was justifiably MOTM.
Awesome.

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

When was the last time you lasted the distance ? Now ask us the same question. Exactly. Gooners giving advice on winning
titles. I've heard it fucking all now.

I am just saying that you going to have to do better away from home. Of course i am not saying we perfect. But we have won four leagues in last 20 years so not that bad mate.

Istory doesn't count this season though?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.