City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
blueinsa said:
Barcon said:
Do you think we need to improve on the road mate?

May I ask you kindly to please not feed the fucking troll?

Thanks ;-)

I am not a troll mate so don,t go down that route. Its beneath you to make up lies.

Its obvious that English is not your first language mate but fuck me, you are repetitive to the point its wum/troll like.

No problems or issues with you being on here but just think before posting the same thing over and over and over again as it doesn't reflect all that great on you.

gooner2 said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Barcon said:
Do you think we need to improve on the road mate?

He won't answer that... It's like trying to get blood from a stone that question.

Look well done today but i think we in for great race between us, you and chelsea. going to many up and down for all three of us. bring it on. Look forward to game between us and you at emirates at the end of march

Who do you reckon the title race is between?
Do you think we deserved to win today?
What are your feelings on our away form?

samharris said:
gooner2 said:
Malty said:
We just destroyed the favourites for The Premier League. Top, top performance! one of the best ever in the PL

Most will hail us as the champions elect after this fantastic performance but we need to improve our away record.

Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

Deja moo..

Ive heard this bullshit before..

Look i am not taking any credit away from you. Your got probally second or thrid best attack in europe at present and at home are just amazing to watch

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
So Wenger says they 'gave' us 5 of our 6 goals. So, they had no-one in goal then?

Thats nice of Wenger to admit that Arsenals defence are a bag of shite.. not like him tbh.. must really be pissed...

jared said:
Gosh just looking at the comments section of the guardian match report is making sick. Their fans are the worst. Bitter to the bone and deluded to add. Hope they finish out if the top four. I dun mind the rags finishing above them. At least their fans were more gracious after their 4-1 thrashing
Indeed. This might be heresy but... when we trounced United earlier this season and when we've beaten them the past couple their fans online are shrill and enraged, but they also don't shy away from seeing the faults of their own players and managers. These Arsenal fans, though... all I've seen since the game ended today is fury about officials and if the officials had gotten it right, they would have won because anyone with eyes could see they outplayed us.

Deluded fuckwits.

taconinja said:
jared said:
Gosh just looking at the comments section of the guardian match report is making sick. Their fans are the worst. Bitter to the bone and deluded to add. Hope they finish out if the top four. I dun mind the rags finishing above them. At least their fans were more gracious after their 4-1 thrashing
Indeed. This might be heresy but... when we trounced United earlier this season and when we've beaten them the past couple their fans online are shrill and enraged, but they also don't shy away from seeing the faults of their own players and managers. These Arsenal fans, though... all I've seen since the game ended today is fury about officials and if the officials had gotten it right, they would have won because anyone with eyes could see they outplayed us.

Deluded fuckwits.

precious sore crybaby losers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.