City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

When was the last time you lasted the distance ? Now ask us the same question. Exactly. Gooners giving advice on winning
titles. I've heard it fucking all now.

I am just saying that you going to have to do better away from home. Of course i am not saying we perfect. But we have won four leagues in last 20 years so not that bad mate.

Do you think we need to improve on the road mate?

Barcon said:
gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
When was the last time you lasted the distance ? Now ask us the same question. Exactly. Gooners giving advice on winning

I am just saying that you going to have to do better away from home. Of course i am not saying we perfect. But we have won four leagues in last 20 years so not that bad mate.

May I ask you kindly to please not feed the fucking troll?

Thanks ;-)

Barcon said:
gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

He won't answer that... It's like trying to get blood from a stone that question.

blueinsa said:
Barcon said:
gooner2 said:

May I ask you kindly to please not feed the fucking troll?

Thanks ;-)

I am not a troll mate so don,t go down that route. Its beneath you to make up lies.

2sheikhs said:
I remember when we beat Huddersfield 10-1 and Malcolm McDonald said afterwards, " At least 2 of those goals were offside" and he meant it a bit tongue in cheek. Wenger has made his remarks in all seriousness. I'd be embarrassed if I was a gooner reading that. Shameful, deluded and totally classless.
Do you mean Wenger or their fans? Or both?

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Barcon said:
gooner2 said:

He won't answer that... It's like trying to get blood from a stone that question.

Look well done today but i think we in for great race between us, you and chelsea. going to many up and down for all three of us. bring it on. Look forward to game between us and you at emirates at the end of march

Re: Ozil

Maybe the 'Your eyes are offside' song being belted out by a section of the South Stand rattled him lol

gooner2 said:
Malty said:
We just destroyed the favourites for The Premier League. Top, top performance! one of the best ever in the PL

Most will hail us as the champions elect after this fantastic performance but we need to improve our away record.

Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

Deja moo..

Ive heard this bullshit before..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.