City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

Burtonblue said:
DruntBlunt said:
Cry-baby Wenger apparently not very impressed:
"They were not unbeatable today. They are one of the teams with a chance, of course, but I would not say they are the best team we have played so far this season. Everton were as good as Man City, and so were Southampton."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/14/arsene-wenger-arsenal
It's a fergyism.
Never admit you were second best to the best team in the league.
I thought Michael Owen's assessment that Arsenal had been hard done by the officials, the inference being it had cost them the game was just as laughable....
Strange... Everton and Southampton didn't score 6...

Burtonblue said:
DruntBlunt said:
Cry-baby Wenger apparently not very impressed:
"They were not unbeatable today. They are one of the teams with a chance, of course, but I would not say they are the best team we have played so far this season. Everton were as good as Man City, and so were Southampton."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/14/arsene-wenger-arsenal
It's a fergyism.
Never admit you were second best to the best team in the league.
I thought Michael Owen's assessment that Arsenal had been hard done by the officials, the inference being it had cost them the game was just as laughable....

That fookin dwarf sounds like he´s been overdoing the vicks synex for recreational purposes obviously coz it´s making no difference to his droning fookin voice

Re: Ozil

adrianr said:
Ray78 said:
Arsenal had the creativity before they signed Ozil and the £40m would of been better spent on a top striker imho.

Plenty of Arsenal fans thought the same, but it's hard to not get giddy at a 40 million quid signing I suppose. The team have ridden the wave to the top of the league too, to be fair.

True and their hopes now rest on Mertesacker not getting suspended or injured or they are fucked.

George Hannah said:
wilshere_zps3d9c03af.png

Delightful chap!

How big is this lads head.......looks like a thunderbirds puppet.

seems like the game against bayern gave you some confidence ;)

congratulations for the victory, the game was a pleasure to watch for a neutral fan

Gosh just looking at the comments section of the guardian match report is making sick. Their fans are the worst. Bitter to the bone and deluded to add. Hope they finish out if the top four. I dun mind the rags finishing above them. At least their fans were more gracious after their 4-1 thrashing

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
chicagoblues said:
"You want my right hand pinky or left hook"?
"No pie for you ''

They good friends and will make up in the dressing room but don,t blame per for being angry. away fans paid good money to go and he should of gone over to fans and show thanks for the support.

Anyway nine days off , time to recover and then lets batter chelsea./

Chelsea are the reason you have 9 days off you joker.

You will wilt from here on in and resume your usual battle with Spurs for 4th place, although the scousers may have some part to play in that battle this year.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk[/youtube]
Your record signing looked like a smacked arse today and that little twat Whiltshite is an embarrassment.

Can't wait to see him assuming his normal position; on his arse clutching one of his legs.

Future of England....... My ARSE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.