City v Arsenal Post Match

Was always going to be a tight game and the first goal was going to be important. I thought at the time it wasn't a penalty and nothing I have seen has made me change my mind. I thought Dean made some very bizarre decisions yesterday and probably shaded twat of the match from Ramsey. That was the poorest I have seen Arse play against us for many years yet they still managed to win which says a lot about us. Oh well never mind we just have to beat Chelsea now and all will be forgotten. Arse played it like a European away game and it worked for them. That's how we need to play at the Bridge. Have faith everyone

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
christen at St Marks said:
When we play at our best we play a triangle passing game to expose space, the only players are Toure Merlin and Nasri who can do this all day long, any one of these are missing or off form,the triangle is gone, take away 2 were fucked, I've never seen anybody replace one of them successfully, add to that Kompany and Kun working their way back, not looking good for a few weeks at the most important period .

If this triangle is so important then....
1) Jovetic should replace Nasri
2)Pozo should replace Silva
3)No one can replace Yaya so we should have made a transfer about it (Hamsik for example)
Jovetic can never replace Nasri. Nasri rarely gives the ball away, Jocetic loses it about 50% of the time mainly through stupid flicks! trying the impossible pass or trying to shoot through the body of whoever is close to him

well beaten :-(

Arse showed us the way for the Chelski game

Don't play Jovetic though as he gives the ball away too much

Need our players back to full fitness

Kompany was doing nothing more than making himself big ,Monreal should of gone round him but just ran straight into him,the second goal Jovetic got between Carzola and the ball and Carzola kicked Jovetic
some bad decisions lately since the perception promoted by Chelsea that City somehow cheated by not sending Lampard back to NYork

Balti said:

The amount of improvement we are going to have to find in terms of defensive discipline for that game is mind boggling. Basically Vincent is going to have to have one of those awesome games where his eyes go a bit mad or we are in trouble.

Lancet Fluke said:
Balti said:

The amount of improvement we are going to have to find in terms of defensive discipline for that game is mind boggling. Basically Vincent is going to have to have one of those awesome games where his eyes go a bit mad or we are in trouble.

I think he had one of those yesterday.

Nothing to over analyse here in my opinion.. We wasn't as good as we can be by some distance, Arsenal played well! we lost.... move on to Boro!!

Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Balti said:

I think he had one of those yesterday.
Ha. No he just looked pissed off yesterday. he's had a couple of derbies where he looks insane, like he's on drugs and has gone on to just be colossal. We are going to need that from him. He was poor yesterday but he has great individual performances in him, no doubt and boy are we going to need one because as a defensive unit we are a fucking shambles at the moment.

We looked a bit flat after the first 15 of each half plus the completely against the run of play penalty of course, although Arse would no doubt have been happy with a point. They defended well, worked as a unit, hit us on the break and got a bit lucky. We tried hard but couldn't find a way through. It happens and will obviously will again unless we can win every game forever more. Will wait until the end of the season (it could be a great one yet!) but I do think we need a couple more dynamic midfielders. I appreciate some of the reasons why we maybe haven't got them but as 'all front' challengers I think we need to look at this area in the summer. I'm sure we will. COME ON CITY !!!

Chris in London said:
Maybe one of the referees that posts on here could explain why Kompany's foul (if it was one) was not simple obstruction? And If obstruction, wouldn't that warrant an indirect free kick rather than a penalty?

The panel on MOTD showed yesterday that Dean wasn't even watching the incident... He couldn't wait to give a penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.