City v Barca

IMHO, I don't really think we're on that level yet. Real have to basically play the ultimate antifootball just to make their matches competitive, and Real are beyond us.

Blue Haze said:
IMHO, I don't really think we're on that level yet. Real have to basically play the ultimate antifootball just to make their matches competitive, and Real are beyond us.

But have u watched Barca lately? this season seem so jaded, they know they r the best so seem to not work as hard as normal! There brilliance has been based on wonderfull players working hard and giving 100%, All their players arn't working hard anymore. History tells us that teams dominate for 2/3 years in Europe, i think their time is up, not saying city will take their place, prob Munich, but they r not the team as the last few years! (yes they have the same players, but not the same team, if u know what i mean)

It does make you wonder if they have the motivation to continue. Most of their players have won everything including World Cup.

Has to end one of these days I guess.

Yes i agree, how many times have we seen Fergie dismantle a team City would've killed for only to create another great team 2/3 years later. I think Barca will have a poor season for their standards and come back stronger next year or even the year after. But City will be a major force this year, as long as they can get through the group stage!

Blue Haze said:
It does make you wonder if they have the motivation to continue. Most of their players have won everything including World Cup.

Human nature strikes again eh lads. I reckon the thought of playing us would be like a rocket up their arse ?.

TCIB said:
Blue Haze said:

Human nature strikes again eh lads. I reckon the thought of playing us would be like a rocket up their arse ?.

It's not easy to pick up form, espec against us, let me ask u 1 simple question. Do u think Barca would of gone to OT and beat them 1-6?

TCIB said:
Blue Haze said:

Probably just the thought of CL knockout competition gets them up for a game. La Liga looks like it bores them.

collie40 said:
TCIB said:
Blue Haze said:

It's not easy to pick up form, espec against us, let me ask u 1 simple question. Do u think Barca would of gone to OT and beat them 1-6?

Of course it is possible but i highly doubt they would, could ?.

Set De Jong to hassle Messi Iniest, Xavi. Then we could do them like we did trafford rovers. I say COULD in the sense if you asked neutral fans they would say "if anyone would do them bad it would be City". If you get me.

I think we may need Clichy at left back though, as good as Kolarov is i feel he is always thinking of attacking more which may be detrimental to us.

TCIB said:
collie40 said:
TCIB said:

Of course it is possible but i highly doubt they would, could ?.

Set De Jong to hassle Messi Iniest, Xavi. Then we could do them like we did trafford rovers. I say COULD in the sense if you asked neutral fans they would say "if anyone would do them bad it would be City". If you get me.

I think we may need Clichy at left back though, as good as Kolarov is i feel he is always thinking of attacking more which may be detrimental to us.

Kolarovs not fit to lace Clichy's boots in my eyes. Kolarovs Wayne Bridge with a shot, Clichys pure class.

I think Kolarov offers much more than many people notice. See how he needled that black fella for Villarreal, who then got a yellow and had to chill out ?.

I like them both and would not like to see either leave the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.