City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

just got up from being there last night

my perspective from seeing it live, yes it was a friendly but a fairly competitive one

we dominated generally but as ever vulnerable given the way we play(high line) and the scratch back 4

concerning that ederson didn't stop the second but maybe he wasn't as focused as he should be

grealish defo the stand out hes on a mission it seems, kova good and our kids are well schooled, how many will force there way in time will tell

crowd was at least 50/50, we are taking hold for sure

Wouldn't be surprised if either Stonesy, KDB or Walker pull up short with muscle strains early on in the season.

I don't see what Pep will get out of this pre-season tour to take into the new season.
With so many players still not back until Monday next week it's going to be a patched-up squad for the community shield then let's see for the first game.

Also, I think is going to be a crazy week starting on Monday, Pep will see what players want to stay, getting loans for the young players on the tour, maybe some new signings.

Pre-season starts on Monday for me and Pep has 2 weeks to build his squad for the new season.
It’s about giving the country with our largest
supporter base and largest disposable income a close up view of the greatest team in the world to grow the brand even more to work towards world domination

It’s about giving the country with our largest
supporter base and largest disposable income a close up view of the greatest team in the world to grow the brand even more to work towards world domination

I know why the tour happened and to a point the number of first-team players on offer to Pep.
But my point was what does Pep get out of this tour for the new season. Pre-season you need a full squad to all work together on things and fitness levels, Pep and City will have players all over the place on fitness levels and not on the same timescales,

Does Pep hold on to the same squad from the USA tour for the Community Shield and the first couple of games of the season, Or does he bring in the players missing from the tour in the hope they have kept a good level of fitness in the time off.

I know why the tour happened and to a point the number of first-team players on offer to Pep.
But my point was what does Pep get out of this tour for the new season. Pre-season you need a full squad to all work together on things and fitness levels, Pep and City will have players all over the place on fitness levels and not on the same timescales,

Does Pep hold on to the same squad from the USA tour for the Community Shield and the first couple of games of the season, Or does he bring in the players missing from the tour in the hope they have kept a good level of fitness in the time off.
from my point of view we have half a team ready to go now v chelsea on the 18th nearly 3 weeks away that's the only game that really matters, the rags is bragging rights only

ederson/oretega
rico
bobb
erling
jack
kova
gvardiol

really only the english lads and rodri might not be ready everyone else should be

Always gonna happen wherever we are after a summer tournament. Mandatory rests etc, gonna be even longer if FIFPro get the mandatory 28 day period in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.