City v Barcelona Post Match Thread

the ratio of successful pens vs City is mindblowing in shootouts or in general any PL season...
about one missed/saved from every 40 thats taken vs City. how? we miss 2-3 of every 10 for sure in average.

only important thing now is Txiki to wake up and start cold calling all agents and get some quality in quick.
:)

Chelsea up next, imo they will use a much stronger team than Barca today, will be hard for us. and Maresca probably wants to use it as extra motivation for the 1st round PL game...

this tour is a bit of a shit, as 90% of these youngsters will not play more than 10mins in Carabao mostly.

Don't think he played badly tonight. I don't even think he's as bad as people on here say. Am I on my own thinking this? Tell me I'm not on my own here ...
200w-3.gif

the ratio of successful pens vs City is mindblowing in shootouts or in general any PL season...
about one missed/saved from every 40 thats taken vs City. how? we miss 2-3 of every 10 for sure in average.

only important thing now is Txiki to wake up and start cold calling all agents and get some quality in quick.
:)

Chelsea up next, imo they will use a much stronger team than Barca today, will be hard for us. and Maresca probably wants to use it as extra motivation for the 1st round PL game...

this tour is a bit of a shit, as 90% of these youngsters will not play more than 10mins in Carabao mostly.

Is this post being serious?

Don't think he played badly tonight. I don't even think he's as bad as people on here say. Am I on my own thinking this? Tell me I'm not on my own here ...
He was fine tonight, albeit he didn't have to do much defending; but IMO, he is indeed as bad as people say on here in his 'natural' position, surrounded by world-class players who make him stick out like a sore thumb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.