City v Boro post match

Game after game? It may have escaped your attention dear but we beat West Brom and fucking Barcelona in the previous two games scoring 7 and conceding 1.

I commend you for waiting so patiently. Flap, flap, flap.
Don't call me dear and i'm talking league games,we are dropping stupid points so shit is happening after a great start
Having an opinion is not flapping it's stating the facts,pretty play without the results means nothing

I thought it was dull as fuck today, like watching a Pellegrini team, with so slow transition allowing them to get into their defensive shape whilst we pass it across the pitch and back again.

Second half, when I expected us to push on, as they came out at us, and we just capitulated, ran out of steam and played like a sack of shit.

I'm still puzzled as to why you want to know if I go!! Listen mate I know who you are and that you're wumming. I'm quite simply humoring you. Ok petal?
PM me I don't think you do know who I am at all, I have one account and one account only and I don't care if you go or not.

I thought it was dull as fuck today, like watching a Pellegrini team, with so slow transition allowing them to get into their defensive shape whilst we pass it across the pitch and back again.

Second half, when I expected us to push on, as they came out at us, and we just capitulated, ran out of steam and played like a sack of shit.

That was my take on it also.

KDB gave a world class assist for Kun's 150th goal.

Kun should of scored a second and game over. KDB also missed a few good chances.

I thought Pep should of brought Sane on. He also could of made changes earlier in the 2nd half, when Boro was starting to get into the game IMO

Bottom line, our defense and not finishing chances cost us again. Its still early, we'll fix this and eventually destroy some team 7-0.

Lets just hope the int break passes with no injuries for us. We have 3 away games then Chelsea at home coming up.

Think Kompany will finally get some games.

FIrst half today was great and then we let them get into the game, same thing happened vs West brom. We need to be completely focused for 90 min.

We should win the league, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arsenal will be challenging (just saw that Arsenal have not lost since August and have won 10 of their last 11) and they will all make it difficult but IMO we come out as winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.