City v Boro post match

Listen pal I don't want to pm you, I don't want to know who you are either. What I do know is you talk absolute tripe. You're reaction to today is laughable.
What was wrong with my reaction today? The result your mean? I haven't been flapping at all I've been pointing out how ridiculous some of it is and giving the team some credit in fact... you just jumped on a "wouldn't it be great" comment I made remembering the sort of impact Tevez used to make(it wasn't to be taken literally which should have been obvious).

Last edited:
Game after game? It may have escaped your attention dear but we beat West Brom and fucking Barcelona in the previous two games scoring 7 and conceding 1.

I commend you for waiting so patiently. Flap, flap, flap.
Complacency personified.
Nine points were available from our last three home against lower /mid table teams - we got three.
In each game we dominated, missed chances and got hit by a sucker punch.
When that happens three times at home on the trot it's not just bad luck it represents a fundamental flaw in the team, and Barcelona or no Barcelona two of our rivals for the league - Dippers and Chavs- have settled winning teams that have settled into a groove and don't have the distraction of European games.
Think about it.

Pep needs a plan B for home games, in the Prem it's only been Bournemouth that we've strolled past, we've drawn 3 on the bounce and weren't overly convincing against West Ham and Sunderland.

Flapper central in here today, typical Bluemoon when we don't win.

We were brilliant today, just missing that finishing touch to kill the game off but shit happens sometimes throughout a season. The passing and movement was unbelievable at times, the way we're playing is an absolute pleasure to watch.
You Sir are spot on. I'm sick of saying this so I'm bumping others who have a bit of sense ))

Flapper central in here today, typical Bluemoon when we don't win.

We were brilliant today, just missing that finishing touch to kill the game off but shit happens sometimes throughout a season. The passing and movement was unbelievable at times, the way we're playing is an absolute pleasure to watch.
This^ And I think I've just sussed it
(I'm slow, I know.) Maybe it's us silver haired blues who don't seem to flap? We've seen soooo much tripe over the years it's actually hard to wake from lala land where everything is blissful, including a 1-1 with 'boro. Thought we were sublime in patches x

Last edited:
Don't call me dear and i'm talking league games,we are dropping stupid points so shit is happening after a great start
Having an opinion is not flapping it's stating the facts,pretty play without the results means nothing

What did we play West Brom in, the fucking Charity Shield?

If we weren't playing well then I'd completely understand the flapping but we're doing everything right other than putting the finishing touch on it on the brilliant build up play to kill games off. Two of those games have come directly after very difficult Champions League games. We're not a team of robots so inconsistency is bound to happen especially when the team is still learning a completely new style of play, a style of play that is very difficult to get right physically, mentally and technically. Give them a fucking break.

As posted before, the thing that peed me off most, is flipping boro again, how many time have they robbed us. This should have been a 2-0 home win, score the second they are sunk. Never mind these things happen. Fans blaming the manager, he did not miss the chances. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.