City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Understand the YaYa comments but come on Gundogan was terrible again
.You must ask what Sane was up to as well.
So many great positions and not one decent delivery or shot at goal.
Mangala it is a disgrace that he still plays for us and Bravo just hasn't the ball skills for our system.
At least Pep made the right sub decisions.
Strongest side for the 2nd leg.Take no chances and get to build on this fortunate result.
Take no chances against a very good Bristol side.

4 of our back 5 are back ups, and in the end all they conceded was a penalty.
Poor finishing and decision making was the difference between a comfortable win the 2-1 win it turned out to be.
We will win in Bristol though, so let them have their day, fully deserved. We have steel that make us very hard to beat.

Well fucking boo hoo you. It’s a shame that fewer and fewer city fans seem able to give credit to any other teams, ever. Expecting to win every game, no matter what. I think people criticise the rags for it and call it being entitled. It was the one thing I thought wouldn’t happen to City but apparently not.
Being undefeated domestically halfway through January, most top division points ever, at this stage, highest goal scorers and best defensive record in the country. And yet, for you and others, it’s often ‘not good enough’.............

Maybe we should rate the line ups before the game and decide who wins based on that?

If football was a simple as that other guy is suggesting we may as well never actually play a game.

It is absolutely shocking that the best performances against us this season at the Etihad have been from Bristol City and Wolverhampton Wanderers! They came, they were disciplined defensively but at least they had a go.
Our finishing was a bit poor tonight. Gundogan and Bernardo have only shown flashes of good play. I though Gundogan had finally come good against Burnley but no. A bit sloppy tonight.

Playing in a totally different set up, re players. I thought we we re a bit sloppy in their penalty area and Mangala is devoid of any confidence now, as well as
ability. But my son said to me they won't outscore us over 2 legs and I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.