City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Where do you start ? First of all congrats to Bristol they played out of their skins , and better than any premier league team that has come to the Etihad (including the unlucky Dippers lol)and they met us on an off night , we created so many opportunities , scoring situations and wasted them , Sane was diabolical tonight with his final pass and shooting , Gundagon must have had ten shots and troubled the supporters in row Z more than their goalkeeper , Bernardo apart from his cross for Kun has no end product.
Mangala and Yaya have had their chances , and neither will be at the club next season , hard to think of any positives apart from the result , this squad does show superb team spirit and always will fight until the end , and that goes a long way. We always find a way to win not matter what the opposition , Bristol cannot play any better than tonight , where as we were poor overall , and probably couldnt play any worse , at least the 2nd leg will be a challenge and not the formality Sky were dreading.

Well fucking boo hoo you. It’s a shame that fewer and fewer city fans seem able to give credit to any other teams, ever. Expecting to win every game, no matter what. I think people criticise the rags for it and call it being entitled. It was the one thing I thought wouldn’t happen to City but apparently not.
Being undefeated domestically halfway through January, most top division points ever, at this stage, highest goal scorers and best defensive record in the country. And yet, for you and others, it’s often ‘not good enough’.............

+1

Well fucking boo hoo you. It’s a shame that fewer and fewer city fans seem able to give credit to any other teams, ever. Expecting to win every game, no matter what. I think people criticise the rags for it and call it being entitled. It was the one thing I thought wouldn’t happen to City but apparently not.
Being undefeated domestically halfway through January, most top division points ever, at this stage, highest goal scorers and best defensive record in the country. And yet, for you and others, it’s often ‘not good enough’.............
I fully agree!

I really enjoyed that, yes it wasn't us at our best, but this team don't know how to lose, but I really enjoyed that Bristol City came to try and play against.

What a class manager we have too, he really enjoyed the game, and he showed it with their boss at the end.

What an arrogant prick you come across as why do you think Bristol are playing in the semi final

He/she has Probably not been watching football very long. The rest of us have seen cup shocks or teams not performing at their very best. I wouldn’t mind as much if we actually lost and got knocked out. New levels of being spoilt being shown tonight.

I have just double checked and we did actually win.

Yup, about sums it up. Bravo and Mangala were the root cause of most of our problems. Mangala in particular was tragically inept, just as he was against Wolves. I needed a fucking toilet roll every time the ball went near him. Distinctly unimpressed with Danilo and Leroy as well. Gundogan and Bernardo looked a powder puff combo too. Kev and Raheem (and Kyle when he came on) were the only ones who looked like they could hurt Bristol tonight, but with better decision making on the counter we could still have hit them for 4 or 5
If there's one player who just isn't a pep player it's Mangala he is on borrowed time as we all know....but like you say Bernado and Gundogan look a little lightweight....I'm worried about Gundogon that the injuries are catching up with him....he doesn't seem mobile enough, but I'm hoping it was him playing 2 games in 4 days thats caught up with him tonight
Bernado is a quality player and I'm confident next season will be his time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.