City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

An injury time winner is always enjoyable especially when it’s Sergio.

DTId7C-WAAI9gDT.jpg:large

Enjoyed that. Not at our best as we can’t be in every game.

I have said for a while I am not sure about gundogan. Sanchez is clearly going to be a great addition to the squad.

A good result in the end.

We have some real moaning fans.

I think the problem gundogen has is that is when he plays he is usually filling in for Merlin, they are big boots to fill.

Reading this thread

Bravo is shit
Danilo is worse than jo
Stones is shit
Mangala is shit
Sane is shit
Gundogan is shit
Bernardo is shit

Amazing with such a shit team we have not lost a domestic game in over a year.

Some people need to get a grip.

no they cant easily steal it! we win the second leg 3-0 no problem
The whole dynamic of the second leg is almost the opposite of what we saw tonight with them now having to come out and attack us and leave the kind of space we didn’t have this evening.
And if any rags make comments about empty seats - ask them how many empty seats there were at the swamp tonight!

We should have had 4 or 5 tonight though.

Bristol really fucked up on several occasions similar to Mangala's mess & sometimes we didn't even end up with a shot out of it. If we fannied around like that on a typical weekend, we wouldn't be where we are now.

It was a lot harder to create a chance & score, when we actually scored the winner.
I agree, we did fanny about too much, but for most of the game we didn't have a striker on the pitch, but we also had a huge number of shots blocked by them putting their bodies in the way, we certainly over played at times.

Reading this thread

Bravo is shit
Danilo is worse than jo
Stones is shit
Mangala is shit
Sane is shit
Gundogan is shit
Bernardo is shit

Amazing with such a shit team we have not lost a domestic game in over a year.

Some people need to get a grip.
Completely agree mate. The turnout tonight was poor, but I wish that half the cunnts sat near me hadn’t bothered, didn’t hear that much moaning when we were really shit, fucking entitled twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.