City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

I agree with much of what you say, but the bit in bold suggests you don't read the pre-match threads, with our entitled "fans" expecting every game to be a goal fest, and its even worse on the post match threads when we don't.

Players 1-11 tonight were crap tonight apparently, yet we won, again.

I think many people choose to use the match and post match threads to vent their anger rather than discuss the topic. As a result, you see a variety of hyperbolic comments rather than a decent discussion of the game.

Then there are generic comments which simply say we were poor but don't give any context as to why they think this. I struggle to see how any side who has over 60% possession, completes more than double the amount of passes as the other side and wins the game can be poor. We can certainly be wasteful, but I don't think 'poor' is the right description to use.

But then again, this is the very reason why Pep is under appreciated as a manager. When you are consistently outstanding, you get judged differently to your peers. I think this is happening to us at the minute. Our form this season has changed some fans opinion of what a good performance actually is. If we'd have put in a performance like tonight or against Burnley under Mancini, hardly anyone would be saying we were poor.

I think Pep had a word a few weeks ago when we started doing that & we suddenly started first time shooting.

For some strange reason, we only seemed to do that tonight when more than 25 yards out.

I think we have a bunch of players who can do it & it's the biggest & maybe the only area where teams such as Real Madrid & Barca outclass us sometimes.

We are as good or better in pretty much every other area imo.
I can't, and won't argue there.

Reading this thread

Bravo is shit
Danilo is worse than jo
Stones is shit
Mangala is shit
Sane is shit
Gundogan is shit
Bernardo is shit

Amazing with such a shit team we have not lost a domestic game in over a year.

Some people need to get a grip.

Hear hear.

Reading this thread

Bravo is shit
Danilo is worse than jo
Stones is shit
Mangala is shit
Sane is shit
Gundogan is shit
Bernardo is shit

Amazing with such a shit team we have not lost a domestic game in over a year.

Some people need to get a grip.

Don't forget Yaya

Completely agree mate. The turnout tonight was poor, but I wish that half the cunnts sat near me hadn’t bothered, didn’t hear that much moaning when we were really shit, fucking entitled twats

Same here, a group of lads behind me spent the entire match slagging the team off with real vitriol.

Makes me sick, is this what we're becoming?

This mangala hate is over the top .
Why no one is hating on stones ?
He is the one who gave away pk and was responsible for the the goal on Saturday. Because he is English and white ?
Ffs mangala is not a left sided center half .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.