Yaya
Fern
Silva
Navas

Negredo
Dzeko

Subs aguero,Milner,Garcia,clichy,panty,lopes,nastasic

3-1 with goals from Dzeko,yaya and aguero

Can't disagree with that team, or scoreline, but Manuel usually springs a surprise in his team selection.

tiptopcheshireblue said:
celf said:
Hart

Zabba
Kolarov
VK
dem

Yaya
Fern
Silva
Navas

Negredo
Dzeko

Subs aguero,Milner,Garcia,clichy,panty,lopes,nastasic

3-1 with goals from Dzeko,yaya and aguero

Can't disagree with that team, or scoreline, but Manuel usually springs a surprise in his team selection.

True. I was wondering if he'd start with Garcia, to combat the height that Cardiff possess, and rest Toure for a little bit longer. I'd rather he didn't but, as you say, MP does like to surprise.

------------------------Hart
Zab------Kompany---Demichelis-----Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
--------------Milner----Silva
--------------Dzeko--Negredo

I think it's less likely than usual that Pellegrini will spring a surprise as we have West Ham on Tuesday and that will be an opportunity for the returning players like Micah to get a game.

Navas and Fernandinho have put in a lot of miles in recent games so I think Navas will get a rest today, but Fernandinho will still start but get a rest in midweek.

The danger today is complacency. So far there has been little sign of that. But banana skins come when you don't expect them

Cheers Feely. Guess its a radio job today then. 2nd in league awaiting goal 100 and get no coverage....lol.

Marvin said:
------------------------Hart
Zab------Kompany---Demichelis-----Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
--------------Milner----Silva
--------------Dzeko--Negredo

I think it's less likely than usual that Pellegrini will spring a surprise as we have West Ham on Tuesday and that will be an opportunity for the returning players like Micah to get a game.

Navas and Fernandinho have put in a lot of miles in recent games so I think Navas will get a rest today, but Fernandinho will still start but get a rest in midweek.

The danger today is complacency. So far there has been little sign of that. But banana skins come when you don't expect them

He will play the best team he has available Marvin, most will be rested midweek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.