City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DruntBlunt said:
You guys come nowhere close to the level of loathing I harbour for that detestable little baconface loverboy. Why? Cause I'm a Norwegian blue that's why. Annihilation is what I want tomorrow, nothing less.
Not a Molde fan, then?

cityok said:
Paddy Power MCFC Offical Bookmaker

First goalscorer (in order)

Aguero 13/5
Negredo 13/5
Dzeko 7/2
JOVETIC 5/1
Toure 5/1
Silva 6/1

Ooosh look at those Jovetic odds, looks like he's playing some part, and the bookies are running scared.

Yes jojo

Just covering themselves, if the first goal is scored and he's yet to play any part it will be refunded.

They do this so they can justify such low odds for somebody who won't play.

another generation said:
DruntBlunt said:
You guys come nowhere close to the level of loathing I harbour for that detestable little baconface loverboy. Why? Cause I'm a Norwegian blue that's why. Annihilation is what I want tomorrow, nothing less.
Not a Molde fan, then?
He he. To the extent that I care about Norwegian football I didn't mind Strømsgodset winning it this year as they have an affiliation with City. I've been blue since Tueart's overhead kick. Crazy I know, support your local team and all that. Can't be helped in my case. CTID.

My dream day tomorrow-

We twat Ole Gunnar 5 or 6 nil

Meanwhile

Palace-Stoke is goalless till the 90th minute when Guidetti comes off the bench and scores the winner to leave Club Shop Tony apoplectic with rage

:)

No disrespect to Cardiff, but I hope we can win 5-0. That way in the EPL we'll have 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, and 7-0. I could see that score happening too.

DruntBlunt said:

Good lad!

Cant stand that little rat, hope we slaughter them but will settle for a 1-0 win :-)

Re: What forwards do we start against Cardiff tomorrow?

gwt said:
Aguero Negredo - Best pairing
Dzeko Negredo - Aguero may still not be 100%
Aguero Dzeko - Beast has played many games recently

Any for me.

I'd suggest Dzeko has played more than anyone recently.

Re: What forwards do we start against Cardiff tomorrow?

blinkblue said:
gwt said:
Aguero Negredo - Best pairing
Dzeko Negredo - Aguero may still not be 100%
Aguero Dzeko - Beast has played many games recently

Any for me.

I'd suggest Dzeko has played more than anyone recently.

I'd imagine they've both played pretty similar amounts of game time recently, Negredo's played more over the season though. Interesting to see who plays Wednesday Although I'm pretty sure Jovetic will start.

Hart

Zabba
Kolarov
VK
dem

Yaya
Fern
Silva
Navas

Negredo
Dzeko

Subs aguero,Milner,Garcia,clichy,panty,lopes,nastasic

3-1 with goals from Dzeko,yaya and aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.