City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed to see him play Kelechi given we dont have Kun for 4 games.

Huge risk as an injury to the lad tonight will really put us in the shit and yes, we can play kevin up top and have other options but its still a huge risk and a huge call imo.

Other than that, i expected a second string side and thats exactly what we have got.

yeah it is a risk i agree but Kelechi also needs game time to sharpen up so that could be in Peps thinking

Ive not seen the subs bench yet?

Chris Sutton giving us praise and saying we've been scintillating but unlucky
A great example, unless you're chucking a Clarkie in, that these 'experts' have no thoughts themselves and just follow whatever narrative they're told to.

He is a regular slagger off of City.

Huge risk as an injury to the lad tonight will really put us in the shit and yes, we can play kevin up top and have other options but its still a huge risk and a huge call imo.

Other than that, i expected a second string side and thats exactly what we have got.
People get injured in training, doesn't stop us training. Kelechi needs match practice.

I feel Pep sees tonight ideal to get minutes and hopefully a goal or 2 behind him before Leicester.

Let's him get some much needed game time.

his age isn't why i don't think he is ready....his ability is..he seems a little nieve at times but this will come only with experience so tonight is a great chance for him to gain some of that.

Naive? You seen the three first teamers.

People get injured in training, doesn't stop us training. Kelechi needs match practice.

He certainly does, he is not sharp and blues have been moaning that he does not get enough game time, we try and give him that in a game that means nothing and guess what blues moan....

Thought this myself

But on the other hand he does need game time to get him up to speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.