City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i've watched Adarabioyo he's made a cock-up , which is expected for a teenager on a steep learning curve , would be nice to see him come through tonight unscathed will help build his confidence , he's a good footballer and good with the ball he also reads the game well , it looks like Zabs , Adabariyo , Sagna as centre backs and maffeo and clichy as wing backs tonight .We should stll have too much for this lot although Brenda has picked his strongest side , not that he has to rest players in their Scots premier league , i could get a team from Mary D's to finish top 6.

Amazed to see him play Kelechi given we dont have Kun for 4 games.

Huge risk as an injury to the lad tonight will really put us in the shit and yes, we can play kevin up top and have other options but its still a huge risk and a huge call imo.

Other than that, i expected a second string side and thats exactly what we have got.

I'm with you. I would rather see Kun play.

Maybe Pep's thinking is that Kelechi needs game time ahead of him leading the attack. Possibly, he does not see it as a risk as Kelechi is not going to start in Kun's absence.

Amazed to see him play Kelechi given we dont have Kun for 4 games.

Huge risk as an injury to the lad tonight will really put us in the shit and yes, we can play kevin up top and have other options but its still a huge risk and a huge call imo.

Other than that, i expected a second string side and thats exactly what we have got.

Double edge sword, which IMO he is right to play him tonight.

everytime i've watched Adarabioyo he's made a cock-up , which is expected for a teenager on a steep learning curve , would be nice to see him come through tonight unscathed will help build his confidence , he's a good footballer and good with the ball he also reads the game well , it looks like Zabs , Adabariyo , Sagna as centre backs and maffeo and clichy as wing backs tonight .We should stll have too much for this lot although Brenda has picked his strongest side , not that he has to rest players in their Scots premier league , i could get a team from Mary D's to finish top 6.

Top 6? You're setting the expectation too low.

I'm with you. I would rather see Kun play.

Maybe Pep's thinking is that Kelechi needs game time ahead of him leading the attack. Possibly, he does not see it as a risk as Kelechi is not going to start in Kun's absence.

Also managers don't pick teams on the premise that a player might get injured.
If we all thought like that, we'd never field a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.