City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest we haven't fully recovered from the poor run of form that started when Celtic somehow snatched a point from us. They owe us an offside goal and an own goal if they don't mind.

Play all the kids and let them scare the lazy shites from the first team back line.

I'd love a maffeo-stones-Tosin-Angelino back line with Willy in goal. Also sane and kelechi up top. Kun needs benching to get his head right and let kelechi have 5 games now to show if he is up to the task before Jesus arrives.

Don't care about the rest tbh, Fernando, Navas etc can be plugged in.

Make no mistake, this is a cup final for them.

Forgot that Fernandinho was suspended for this, but I imagine Aguero will start given his subsequent four game ban. Presume Iheanacho will start too, to give him some match sharpness.

I think I will give this game a miss. I have got a ticket but I at the moment I don't feel like I could be bothered to turn up for a meaningless game. I know it's city, but it's also the same group of payers who have been so soft in recent weeks.

this game is of no interest apart from a confidence boosting if we get it win.

Leicester is infinitely more important, no risks must be taken with players

this game is of no interest apart from a confidence boosting if we get it win.

Leicester is infinitely more important, no risks must be taken with players
Leicester are exactly the type of team that will tear City's pathetic defence apart. This game should be preparation for that. Time to start playing Sane too. He is going to be an incredible player for us, but the team needs to trust him and give him the ball more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.