City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with two strikers up front. Iheanacho needs game time, he has been visibly off on his last few games (club and country), while Aguero needs some game time. He's out for the month...

It would also be a great time to try a two striker option.
Yes it might be a good idea to put them both on,i'm not sure which kids are in the CL squad to use but i hope he protects as many senior players as he can

I wouldn't play nacho as he is our sole striker for 4 games now,pack it with the other kids and willy in goal,i'm sick of bravo

What exactly has he done that is so bad?

I know you like Joe but he fucked up as well you know.

What exactly has he done that is so bad?

I know you like Joe but he fucked up as well you know.
Nothing to do with joe,he is long gone and that's it,bravo made no attempt to save 3 goals today,neither made himself big,narrowed the angle or came out to close them down,prefer willy and i never thought i would say that,best put any more on him in his thread

Might as well start the two idiots now they can't play for a few games.

Kelechi can't be risked.

Other than that I don't really care who plays.

Tough call for Pep. Do we go all out and try and get a morale-boosting win? Or should we rest players and look to keep pace with the top two on Saturday?

Personally I'd be tempted towards the latter. This is definitely a game for Sané and Fernando. I've also gone with Caballero, not because I dislike Bravo but because I think being dropped might be the kick up the arse he needs.

Caballero
Zabaleta Stones Kolarov Clichy
Fernando
Sané Gundogan Nolito
Aguero Iheanacho

Sterling, Navas on the bench. Without Fernandinho, Touré or Garcia we're lacking in central midfielders.

I'd give some of the younger players a go, Garcia looks to be a great prospect and future starter, same goes for Maffeo, Toure isn't even in the CL squad so he won't feature, would bench Bravo and start Willy.

Either way we've already qualified.

dunno whether this has been metioned elsewhere (can't be arsed looking) but I'm hearing of draconian security for the Celtic game - pre-fucking clearance at the green fences even before you get to the spirals/entrances - photo Id being required etc etc

I'd give some of the younger players a go, Garcia looks to be a great prospect and future starter, same goes for Maffeo, Toure isn't even in the CL squad so he won't feature, would bench Bravo and start Willy.

Either way we've already qualified.
García isn't in the squad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.