City v Chelsea Post Match Discussion

No point being at the races today and not for the last three league games. Damage already done. Manchini got to go on the summer. Need someone who can motivate the team every week not just when it's too late.

Great performance tonight all around. Rodwell looked immense and would have liked to see him get more time out there but Tevez's introduction did a good job. Yaya Toure was man of the match for me though, excellent all game. Kolo did a great job too.

Hart scared me but good lord did he make up for it which was the catalyst for us to push on.

BillyShears said:
I'll start. Huge 3 points. Good strong performance. Closer to our best than we've been for a while.

Sergio will never miss that many chances in a match again.

Nasri stifling a yawn as he came on. Tosser.

Rodwell. Showed those who don't rate him that he's good enough to be in our squad.

And good management from Mancini. See you forgot that you tool.

That , today ladies and gentlemen is why i am happy that RM picks our team and NOT most of the know nowts on here. ( ie Refer to pre match thread when the team was announced)

Great win for us, I thought the whole team put in a strong performance apart from Sergio who seemed off today. Good to see we can rely on Kolo while Kompany is still out. Rodwell impressed me in his 60 minutes, I think his runs forward off the ball were effective and I felt he may have got a goal had he stayed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.