City v Chelsea Post Match Discussion

Great display by the whole team display, we looked comfortable and in control from the start.

Lets take each game as it comes and now concentrate on narrowing that gap because we have the quality to do it.

Cracking display from the Lads. I think we are where we deserve to be is year. Second place should be ours. If united start slipping up you never know but I can't see it.

Ed2607 said:
Kolo Toure was emmense. Anyone who wrote him off think again. Well done City, great performance and plaudits to Bobby for that team selection, wouldn't have been my choice but tats why he's the boss.

This. Especially on that break where it was 2 v. 1. He was perfectly positioned and knocked Ramires over like a feather.

BillyShears said:
I'll start. Huge 3 points. Good strong performance. Closer to our best than we've been for a while.

Sergio will never miss that many chances in a match again.

Nasri stifling a yawn as he came on. Tosser.

Rodwell. Showed those who don't rate him that he's good enough to be in our squad.

Great game and i agree, i want that French tart out of our club asap.

The Man With The Stick said:
Sky Blue said:
Get the fuck in.....How good was Kolo!
Can't believe they're lettin him go after that performance?

Neither can i ... he's a useful player to have around.

Garcia beginning to show why we bought him. Not fast but reads the game very well.

And for all the football managers on here criticizing Mancini's selection pre match. Kolo and Nastacic was the right choice.

Bay Area Blue2 said:
Ed2607 said:
Kolo Toure was emmense. Anyone who wrote him off think again. Well done City, great performance and plaudits to Bobby for that team selection, wouldn't have been my choice but tats why he's the boss.

This. Especially on that break where it was 2 v. 1. He was perfectly positioned and knocked Ramires over like a feather.

Ramirez should have had a 2nd yellow for that fucking fall over in the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.