City v Chelsea Post Match Discussion

RandomJ said:
Just saw the Hart thing again and he didn't even touch him. Ba clipped his own feet.

I was thinking that myself, a terrific save from Hart though.

Shouldn't have been a penalty but I can understand why it was given.
My first thought was "penalty" at the time. However after seeing the replays from various angles its quite clearly not a penalty!

Rodwell is a MISFIT apparently who moved 12 months too early because he isn't getting game time. He's been injured you clueless twats.

LoveCity said:
Rodwell is a MISFIT apparently who moved 12 months too early because he isn't getting game time. He's been injured you clueless twats.

When you see Rodwell move with such power and speed around the final third, you can see we have no need for someone like Fellaini. Early days but promising.

Rodwell looks like a real athlete, hopefully he's learning about his body and how to manage the little niggles he picks up.

A lot of his injuries were down to him still growing so hopefully over the worst and he can push on.

LoveCity said:

That was Shearers comment and to balance that statement it was also stated he has plenty in his locker and that we could end up with a quality player.

Think Kolo´s change of direction when he realised Ivanovic had the legs on him, doubling back to get in front of Ramirez was goal saving stuff. Put in a good shift today.

It was a penalty. Not a red as toure was covering but hart should have been booked.

Motd are clueless though, rodwells been injured not unfavourable, he went off because he was booked and just coming back from injury.

They also said we were lucky because they fucked up their only two chances???

They were lucky it wasnt 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.