City v Chelsea Post Match Discussion

Ruddles81 said:
ban-mcfc said:
It was a penalty. Not a red as toure was covering but hart should have been booked.

Motd are clueless though, rodwells been injured not unfavourable, he went off because he was booked and just coming back from injury.

They also said we were lucky because they fucked up their only two chances???

They were lucky it wasnt 4.

The lack of basic knowledge that Rodwell has been injured and thus unavailable for selection for most of his time at the club is dissapointing if very predictable from MOTD.

A lack of basic knowledge shown on last weeks MOTD and Sky Soccer Saturday when they discussed our Transfers.

They discussed Maicon,Sinclair,Garcia and Rodwell but no mention of the kid from Serbia who took the place of the outstanding and awesome, from August to May Centre Half with a funny scar on his forehead!

We haven't looked that fluid and dangerous in months

Aguero wasteful, but very feisty. Really like the formation, it opened a lot up

AustinBlue said:
Great performance... but I can't help wondering how much of our superiority was due to Chelsea's midweek game. They looked like they were running in treacle.
so you are saying we did not play well and we only won because Chelsea were poor? We have some strange fans on here

Ducado said:
AustinBlue said:
Great performance... but I can't help wondering how much of our superiority was due to Chelsea's midweek game. They looked like they were running in treacle.
so you are saying we did not play well and we only won because Chelsea were poor? We have some strange fans on here

To be fair Chel$ski did look lethargic. But at the same time we did look well up for it and play some fine football. Rodwell really did boss the game(hope he gets another start he deserved it)

Ducado said:
AustinBlue said:

I thought we looked brilliant. Best we have played all season. But I feel that we might have been flattered. I don't remember another game this season where an opposing team didnt press us... We had tons of time on the ball. Rather than press us as a team, it looked like Chelsea were second to the ball every time and flopping around looking for the ref. They struck me as exhausted. Not sure why that makes me strange.

Ducado said:
AustinBlue said:

No.
What we have are some fans who are a little bit reluctant to admit Roberto might have got it right.

harry the plumber said:
Ducado said:
AustinBlue said:

No.
What we have are some fans who are a little bit reluctant to admit Roberto might have got it right.

That's not fair. I think Roberto got this game exactly right. I just think that any team that has given us problems has pressed us and Chelsea looked incapable.

AustinBlue said:
harry the plumber said:
Ducado said:

No.

That's not fair. I think Roberto got this game exactly right. I just think that any team that has given us problems has pressed us and Chelsea looked incapable.

They looked incapable because we made them look that way.
Chelsea are the champs of Europe,and i don`t think having to play for 90 mins on Thursday had any bearing on yesterdays result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.