City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

MaineDAWG2008 said:
This goes to all u thickos who believed we would beat them 3-1 and other scores put on here. Dumb asses. U dont know f@@k all about football cocky twats!

And you do. Wow wee. If you only come on to abuse fellow blues. Well fucking done you.

Proelia said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
pezzonovante said:
Well and truly schooled tonight!

F*cking hate Maureen but he got it spot on tonight and Pellers had no answer.

We def have the best first XI in the premiership, but rest of squad is mid-table standard.

At least the cringeworthy quadruple wankfest will stop now

This all day all night

Too many arrogant fans on here quoting stupid scorelines. Where r those cocky fools now?
You do realise the quads still on you tard but your obviously just a wum so why dont you fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out off

Yeah a wum - genius. Think as fans we've all seen where our weakness are this season, and so can the top teams. We've rode our luck at times too. Too many people getting arrogant and banging on about the quad when we just need to focus on getting our title back after that Awful defence last season.

I'd love nothing more than city winning the quad, but I don't think we have the squad to be fighting on 4 fronts this season. But if we do win it this year, I'll gladly fuck off into any hole :-)

blueinnewzealand said:
How good does Jovetic look though?

My lad was ecstatic when he joined whilst I knew nothing about him.

Let's hope he keeps it up ;-)

Well played chelsea, great win for chelsea.

A little disheartened but still know we can win the league.

What's frustrating is that that is our first defeat in 20 games, and we're second, level on points with third.

Pellegrini need a good kick up the arse for that tonight. Against any team worth it's salt a 2 man midfield will get overrun. Not the first time this has happened either. The blueprint on how to beat us has been out in the open for a long time now. 1 sub in a game we were losing doesn't show much tactical nous from the count. Nastastic is as bad as savic now( how that has happened is baffling). If lescott comes back in we'll win the title if he persists with either of the other 2 alongside Vinny the liklehood is that we won't. Can anyone post the chavs run in? It's a lot easier than ours.

Hihosilva said:
Demichelis was poor in holding midfield. Kompany could have done a decent job there & put Demichelis in the back four.

are you mad, mdm is woeful as a cb, the guy did a decent job tonight, made some cracking tackles, but you cant judge him against fern, fern is quicker fitter,better passer and sees the game better etc etc. mdm was decent in the holding roll, there was no one else you could have put there that would have made any difference tbh

Once the dust settles tomorrow morning we'll all see its not too bad - level on points with chavs and above of goal dif - Arsenal have a very very tough run in and will defo drop a good few points IMO - I do worry though that the chavs have a far easier run in and so far less likely to drop points where as we've got some tough games where potentially if we are still fighting on all 4 fronts we could be stretched squad wise!

Pellegrini v Mourinho
Played 8

Mourinho wins 6

Draw 1

Pellegrini wins 1

Mourinho team’s goals scored 26

Pellegrini team’s goals scored 9

Mourinho’s sides have never failed to find the net against Pellegrini’s Malaga and Manchester City teams.
Pellegrini has conceded 3.2 goals per game on average against Mourinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.