City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

Total lack of pace Central Midfield. Need Aguero back big time. Nasty not up to it. Kolarov great going forward but a shocking defender. Dzeko tries his best but lacking in so many ways. If only Silva was composed in the box. We will still win the league though. The Beast will return bigger and better. Come on City!!!

I bet even Maureen was shocked at how well Chelsea played.

I'd be worried if I thought we weren't capable of much better.

Total lack of pace Central Midfield. Need Aguero back big time. Nasty not up to it. Kolarov great going forward but a shocking defender. Dzeko tries his best but lacking in so many ways. If only Silva was composed in the box. We will still win the league though. The Beast will return bigger and better. Come on City!!!

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Lets keep to the topic here.

Game lost, onwards and upwards.

Hope we trash em in the cup. Revenge will be sweet.m

Tiny tears if we don't ?

MaineDAWG2008 said:

Fancy meeting me near overtoom ?
I would like to talk to you about one of your posts, i will be in .nl next week.

Well ? Chelsea were shit ! We were shit too !

But I shall get rather drunk now and listen to the Vaccines. We lost, it happens and I shall live on knowing I love my team.

kinkysleftfoot said:
Damocles said:
Mourinho has always said that his 4-3-3 beats any 4-4-2.

Some poor performances tonight, Negredo and Dzeko especially. Silva could have been more clinical too.

Demi is going to get absolutely slaughtered tonight somewhat undeservedly. His major error is that he isn't Ferdi.

I thought Demi played very well, lots of good tackles and passed well too, not as mobile as ferny but put a good shift in

I thought he did well, too.

It was the attacking players, Merlin in particular, who let us down. His passing was well below the standards we have come to expect and it allowed the chavs to counter-attack much more often than they should have.

And those two chances he missed.

So frustrating.

On another point, talkshite claimed that the arrogant one didn't 'park the bus' what part of playing three defensive midfielders is not parking the bus?

TCIB said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

I would like to talk to you about one of your posts, i will be in .nl next week.

I dont live in netherlands buddy. Im back in sunny MK.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
TCIB said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

I dont live in netherlands buddy. Im back in sunny MK.

Ahh gotcha, shame, we could have had a nice coffee :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.