City v Chelsea post match

Said it myself on an earlier post. Some of our fans do not understand the concept of patience.

Patience is something City fans have had for thirty years, we had this shit after Pellegrinis first season that we need to be patient. Two seasons later after scraping fourth (Another £150m spent ) and we are back at ground zero.

Time, Patience, Time, Patience, Time , Patience.Great kids,Youth Academy ,Homegrown, Pep loves youth, Barca this Barca fucking that .

Groundhog Day but with a bit of fucking glitter on it.

Patience is something City fans have had for thirty years, we had this shit after Pellegrinis first season that we need to be patient. Two seasons later after scraping fourth (Another £150m spent ) and we are back at ground zero.

Time, Patience, Time, Patience, Time , Patience.Great kids,Youth Academy ,Homegrown, Pep loves youth, Barca this Barca fucking that .

Groundhog Day but with a bit of fucking glitter on it.

I suspect the old guard have patience (we have had to), but you just have to read the posts to suggest there is an element of of the fan base that certainly don't have it, and it really comes across as entitled. The PL has moved on and other teams have improved significantly.

I suspect the old guard have patience (we have had to), but you just have to read the posts to suggest there is an element of of the fan base that certainly don't have it, and it really comes across as entitled. The PL has moved on and other teams have improved significantly.

Pep isn't the nirvana that people think , you can tell already he's looking to next season, he's bought our minds with his his it will take time bollocks like he's re invented the fucking footballing wheel - Conte is doing a far far superior job than Pep is - people can spout all the shit they like about missed chances- have a look at Contes last six PL results , and they've missed chances aswell .

Conte knows how to defend , 2 goals conceded in what 8 PL games .

Drivel football .

I think Aguero's edge has been blunted to a degree by playing every game as a sole striker. He's obviously played that role in the past with devastating effect. But he's also mixed it up by frequently playing in a pair with the likes of Dzeko, Tevez etc (even Bony!). It seemed to me that those outings helped his game, kept him sharp. Its a tough ask for a little man to play repeatedly as a single stiker in the PL against packed defences.
33 in 34 until yesterday. Hardly evidence of his edge being blunted. I hope no-one's taking him for granted - he has made brilliance the norm so it's not a problem when he drops below his brilliant best.

Still quick enough. The whole team is going through changes and you decide one of our best ever striker is the one to get rid.
He's as quick as he always was. Long runs have never been his strongest point, it's his speed over 5 yards in the box - the speed off the mark. It's not as though he's had a cruciate injury - an injury that blunts anyone's pace and has a psychological effect. He IS our greatest striker ever and is only 28.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.