City v Chelsea post match

Probably as bad as things could have went today. Aguero out for 4 fernandinho out for 3, lost ground in the title race and pep will probably get a ban too. Actually didn't play badly though.

We looked far far better before Gundogan got fit when Dave played along side Fern with Nolito out left , Kev in the number 10 and RS on the right- it still doesn't change the fact we need an out and out second goal scorer.

A front three of GJ,SA,RS with Kev behind at the tip of the triangle with DS and Fern behind would do for me.

And a couple of pacy fullbacks please.
Yes front 3 on paper looks top but thats assuming GJ does for City what he has been doing in Brazil. No guarantees.This is the PL.

Ok, calmed down now and I think ready for a true reflection. We were massively unlucky. The best team lost that game. We have to start taking these chances, they win games. Defensively we look so poor at the minute, Kolarov and Ota just aren't good enough, especially in this system. Bravo I feel a little sorry for, is he an upgrade in Joe, doubtful, but he's being hung out to dry by this defence. At times we played some great football and troubled this Chelsea team like no one has since they went three at the back. Keep coming back to it but score at 1-0 and it's game over we win! The red has a nightmare, surely he's up for demotion. Taking the blue tints off he gets every major decision in the game, bar Aguero's red wrong. This really did affect the game and he should be punished. I genuinely think we're gonna 'click' in the new year. I just hope the title isn't too far out of our reach by then.

Also, fabregas, the fucking wank bag, slapped dinho before he was pushed. If dinho gets punished, that scruffy shithouse should too

Ok, calmed down now and I think ready for a true reflection. We were massively unlucky. The best team lost that game. We have to start taking these chances, they win games. Defensively we look so poor at the minute, Kolarov and Ota just aren't good enough, especially in this system. Bravo I feel a little sorry for, is he an upgrade in Joe, doubtful, but he's being hung out to dry by this defence. At times we played some great football and troubled this Chelsea team like no one has since they went three at the back. Keep coming back to it but score at 1-0 and it's game over we win! The red has a nightmare, surely he's up for demotion. Taking the blue tints off he gets every major decision in the game, bar Aguero's red wrong. This really did affect the game and he should be punished. I genuinely think we're gonna 'click' in the new year. I just hope the title isn't too far out of our reach by then.
The positives we can take form today is we were the better team even if the worst finishers and also the season finishes in May so if we are going to click into gear we have time on our side.

Why will pep get a ban ????
He was mock clapping the ref when we finally got a call. Sky caught it and made a big deal. After their precious rag manager got done I can see the fa "looking into unacceptable touchline behaviour" by pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.