City v Chelsea post match

We don't concede a huge number of goals often but we concede in a huge number of games and many of the goals are totally preventable. The first and 2nd today were shockers, the Boro equaliser, the Southampton gimme, the Everton one the Spurs OG. Going 1-0 up against a title rival is huge. We shouldn't be getting beat 3-1.

Very true , at worst play out a draw especially after having the best of the first 59 minutes and don't lose ground to one side at least.

Its 7 points you describe their we have thrown away along with at least one today I would venture.

38 points looks much better especially with Chelsea on 32.

We certainly ain't seen the best of Pep yet but I cannot help thinking a large part of the current squad has to go and the sooner the better.

Just got to bring in the right blend of youth and experience that can handle both Europe and the league week in week out.

These games happen. Chelsea have a class team. Then add that to being able to foul like Sideshow Bob did on Agüero and they are going to be difficult to beat by anybody. Still the attacking play looks very good so positives to take from that.

Agüero and Sideshow Bob don't seem to be the best of friends even before Agüero tried to end his career today. So no complaints about the red card.

The Fernandinho red card just sums up football for the joke the sport has become in the modern era. A little push and it's a red card. In no other contact sport would this amount in any kind of punishment. It's why I don't like this sport as much as I used to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.