City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Chrisja1000 said:
Great performance.

Did anyone hear that mad screaming after the game? It was near the bridge! V strange.

Some piss head bird, crying and screaming with a bottle of wine in her hand. Maybe the wine had run out.

Best team in the division in my opinion and we showed why today. We win playing beautiful football.

Nasri was my MOTM, although you could've given it to anyone really I thought we were that good.

And this is the mark of Champions.

Would love for Pablo Zabaleta he's the fucking man to score. Great assists of his though.
Merlin was on the verge of a hat trick.
Samir keeps the ball and nobody can dispossess him.
Yaya was perhaps targeting some fan in the stands to present him/her with his jersey, but that left rocket...
What if Fern had released the ball to Sinclair... poor Maureen.

A team, a group, a side showing quality and togetherness.

Mister Appointment said:
Best team in the division in my opinion and we showed why today. We win playing beautiful football.

Nasri was my MOTM, although you could've given it to anyone really I thought we were that good.

Samir was majestic. Best game he has had for me today.

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:

Samir was majestic. Best game he has had for me today.
Fantastic game along with Yaya ,Silva ,Zaba and Mangala .

cookster said:
Chrisja1000 said:
Great performance.

Did anyone hear that mad screaming after the game? It was near the bridge! V strange.

Some piss head bird, crying and screaming with a bottle of wine in her hand. Maybe the wine had run out.
No, the bottle still had the foil round the top unopened. I feel sorry for "Alan" who she was screaming at, though.

Well done City, you done us proud today.

Lets see how Chelsea respond with actual pressure and not having a points cushion to rely on... Don't really care as if we concentrate on our games we know the score, we have done it before, these players know how to get over the line.

Well done again.

Mister Appointment said:

We are begining to look a lot like the best team in the division.

Anyone know how many far Milner ran today?

After the effort he puts in every game, when he gets cramp, you know he has gone that bit further.

On a day when we needed leaders, up stepped Yaya. What an absolute monster performance.

Also special mention for MDM. So composed and graceful on the ball for a centre half. No lumps up field, control it and pass to a blue shirt regardless of pressure. Bolasie may have the speed, but there is no replacement for a footballing reading brain (you know what I mean!) and he had him nearly every time.

He should be in line for the next contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.