City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
8 wins on the bounce and one goal conceeded in 6 games....nice

Magnifique.

We win the Melbourne Derby and Manure behind as well.

Could be a better day for us all.

And Lescott scores .

What next.

Leslie puts one over Chelsea again I suppose.

Palace played very well.

Our movement, passing and all round attacking play was breathtaking even in the first half when we didn't convert. The displays of both full backs and the golden triangle of Yaya, Silva and Nasri took football in the premiership to a different level today.

If I was Maureen I would be shitting bricks. I honestly believe we were that good today.

r.soleofsalford said:
jimharri said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Me too Jim, always have, think he'd be an excellent fit for the scum.

Up there with saggyfaced Arry as my most despised active manager
Nah; Twitchknapp doesn't even come close to Colin on my hate-ometer.

tony pulis worse than the rest all rolled into one

Not active though is he?? Or GPC would be the run away winner of the biggest **** actively managing.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
8 wins on the bounce and one goal conceeded in 6 games....nice
yet it never gets credited because we don't play in red! But seriously a good win today with very limited options. Looked very Comfortable for pretty much all game though the 1st half wasn't the best.

Onwards and upwards!

Oustanding today. Took about half an hour to get the hang of what we were trying to do, but then dominated Palace. Nasri really stepping up and doing what we know he's capable of (perhaps making it more annoying that he normally is such a reluctant dribbler), Yaya threading lovely balls through and a signiture burst for the goal. Silva picking up good spaces, Navas doing a good job of staying wide and stretching them to leave space for Zaba's underlapping runs.

Mangala outstanding at the back, probably not Demi's best game with a few missed lunges, but generally we were pretty solid and didn't give them many chances at all. Kolarov showing what he can offer going forwards, although looked a bit rusty defending.

We look like we're hitting some real form, even without a striker.

So what's the betting MOTD, instead of praising our strikerless 3-0 win, concentrate on their disallowed goal and endless replays suggesting Fern should have been sent off for an elbow. Just wait...

Makes sense to play kolarov when teams play the bus. He offers a lot more in attack than clichy. Although we can get caught out on the break more often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.