City v Crystal Palace Post Match

stony said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
jimharri said:
I fucking hate him; I've yet to see a side of his lose a game, and it not be the referee's fault. He'd be right at home on the agenda thread on here.

Me too Jim, always have, think he'd be an excellent fit for the scum.

Up there with saggyfaced Arry as my most despised active manager

Don't forget Fat Sam, one of the most ungracious cunts in football.

I think Fat 'the money City have spent' Sam sits in the bracket just below with Leslie and Elephant man

Bluep*ss said:
Help ! - who is this COLIN wanker?.I did not watch on BT Sport. -Listened to Radio Manc. Cheesy did not mention that their goal ? - could have been allowed. Also I am guessing you are talking of TONY Pullis.?

Colin Wanker is an anagram of Neil Warnock, he's been known as Colin for a while.

Tony pulling off Colin as we speak.

Champions2012! said:
Lescott has just scored
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=308770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=308770</a>

Great win, we're clicking into gear apart from our finishing.

Warnock is a twat.

Great result for us, great to see Silva get amongst the goals and YaYa, thought the rest of the team from the defence to the rest of the midfield put in a great shift for us, but the one player who I thought covered the yards today was Milner, who handle the job up front very well, considering our 3 main strikers are missing at the moment, fair play to Palace they started well and took the game to us in the first half, but we wore them down till we cracked them in the 2nd half............well done guys.............

jimharri said:
jimharri said:
I fucking hate him; I've yet to see a side of his lose a game, and it not be the referee's fault. He'd be right at home on the agenda thread on here.

Me too Jim, always have, think he'd be an excellent fit for the scum.

Up there with saggyfaced Arry as my most despised active manager
Nah; Twitchknapp doesn't even come close to Colin on my hate-ometer.

tony pulis worse than the rest all rolled into one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.