City v Crystal Palace Post Match

mackenzie said:
stony said:
mackenzie said:
His cowardly snide comment about the Etihad was uncalled for though.

I missed that, what did he say?

It was on his post match interview on MOTD. Said something like 'oh well, we are at The Etihad after all.'

To be honest, I didn't read anything bad into that. He's always in the past said about our place being a fortress. I remember after one game him saying his teams have tried parking the bus against us and that didn't work, so they might as well have a go, which doesn't work either, but at least it's more entertaining.

I think his comments yesterday was more him just being conciliatory about the offside and saying wtf, we get battered here anyway.

Phil dowd was one step away from wearing a palace shirt, such was the dodgy refereeing. Comments by Colin are laughable

Hated Warnock since when he used to spout his anti-City comments on Talksport during the title run in. I remember his undisguised delight when Chelsea beat us at home in February. Must have really hurt him when we won the league.

CWIAC

Summary\points on yesterday

Decent win by City.

Was Clichy injured ? Would have kept him in the team with his recent good form, but Kolarov OK.

Neil Warnock one of the the biggest moaners in football.

Good win by Melbourne City over local Trafford like rivals 1-0.

Utd drop points v 10 man Villa. Media not so hard on Utd that they cannot beat 10 man Villa (wonder why ?)

Why was Van Gaal watching City when he should have been preparing for his own teams game ?

As for Monday

Come on Stoke !

City1974 said:
Summary\points on yesterday

Decent win by City.

Was Clichy injured ? Would have kept him in the team with his recent good form, but Kolarov OK.

Neil Warnock one of the the biggest moaners in football.

Good win by Melbourne City over local Trafford like rivals 1-0.

Utd drop points v 10 man Villa. Media not so hard on Utd that they cannot beat 10 man Villa (wonder why ?)

Why was Van Gaal watching City when he should have been preparing for his own teams game ?

As for Monday

Come on Stoke !
Yep; a foot injury, I think.

R von S

Pretty sure Pants didn't make a save in the recent win at Sunderland, which would be 4 shots on target and 4 goals

cleavers said:
Another top quality refereeing display, we really do get some treats from PGMOB.

I said it last night. Week in, week out we dominate both possession and passing stats, yesterday being over 600 passes and 70% possession yet we concede more free kicks?

Its a near impossibility, it really is yet every week the ref somehow manges to do it.

BLUEMATT23 said:
A good win after a sloppy start.
However does anyone get a little frustrated by our repeated in game errors and just things that annoy the hell out of you?.

1/ Giving Free kicks away in poor areas.
2/ Hart's awful kicking, usually resulting in a throw to the opposition and the surrender of our possession.
3/ Our terrible corners, seriously when was the last time we score from one?. It's criminal that given the height we have in our team we can't get it past the first post.

I know I'm moaning but if we want to step up a level in Europe we have to improve on these things.

You have to be on a wind up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.