City v Crystal Palace Post Match

mackenzie said:
Bluewonder said:
Don't know why anyone is surprised or even concerned by Warnock's comments. The dodgy bastard says the same thing every week. Just ignore the creep.
It's just bleeding annoying that he gets air time.
I hate all this boys together stuff. Harry soddin Redknapp is the same.

In a strange way though it's also very patronising; almost as if you are a Manager that's from the UK and over a certain age then it makes you somehow exempt from criticism or minuscule interrogation by the media.

The thing with Warnock is that it's just so ridiculous that it's merely water off a duck's back. He literally says the same thing every week.

If it was someone for whom I had an ounce of respect, like Martinez or even Dyche, for example, it might be irritating. But with Warnock it'd be like getting annoyed at a Twitter parody. I half think he's on the WUM as I'm not convinced anybody can be that absurd.

west didsblue said:
Dax777 said:
mackenzie said:
His cowardly snide comment about the Etihad was uncalled for though.
Perhaps! But too many fans are purposely focussing on Warnocks and his comment, rather than a big missed call. I know how irate I get when terrible calls cost us. Sometimes even when they don't. I fume for days. So when it happens to other teams, I try not to pretend it shouldn't hurt. These big calls simply need to go to technology. Let no major call be a mistake. A tacky foul or card here or there, judgement. But when the goal goes in, everything should be checked.
Make it a bit fairer.
Chances are if the ref had got it right and given Palace the goal, they would have got a bit more adventurous in trying to equalise and we probably would have stuck a couple more past them. I think that's much more likely than them equalising.

So it was actually a blessing for Palace that it wasn't given?

We got away with one today and even though its earnt after all our ludricrous decisions that have gone against us Palace arent to blame for any of them so I understand their sense of injustice.

City were bloody brilliant against Palace .
Nasri was brilliant yet again .
In fact all our midfield players were very good yesterday .
Even Navas did very well .
Mangala looks a very good centre back .
And happy birthday to Martin yesterday .
Demichelis was brilliant again against Palace . I have say that was our best home win this season .

baildon blue said:
City were bloody brilliant against Palace .
Nasri was brilliant yet again .
In fact all our midfield players were very good yesterday .
Even Navas did very well .
Mangala looks a very good centre back .
And happy birthday to Martin yesterday .
Demichelis was brilliant again against Palace . I have say that was our best home win this season .

Absolutely spot on.Without doubt this was Nasris day,but full credit to Navas and on another day Sergio would have had a field day with some of his superb crosses had we had the good fortune of him playing.
Warnock !!! Complete and utter wanker,end off.

If the linesman didn't see this then no wonder he didn't see Fernandinho..

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/OXeueHtu6lZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/OXeueHtu6lZ</a>

Superb team performance from city, unfair to palace that goal was disallowed, but shit happens like that. Well done City, just need to keep up this momentum..

Excellent game! Good team effort and shows how well our midfield works together. We need to make sure we hold on to this lineup and keep our momentum going.

Don Karleone said:
Bluep*ss said:
Help ! - who is this COLIN wanker?.I did not watch on BT Sport. -Listened to Radio Manc. Cheesy did not mention that their goal ? - could have been allowed. Also I am guessing you are talking of TONY Pullis.?

Colin Wanker = Neil Warnock

The Worlds most appropriate anagram very succinct

Loved it today great football, if there was to be any sort of down side I would like to see Frank play the role of striker instead of James .

Thought at 2-0 he could have given Ambrose so game time. Same team for WBA by the looks of things I'm happy Yaya (Who's BACK) or Mangala (Who's playing very well) didn't get booked. Watched the game last night and some of the 1 touch football was world class and had Aguero or Dzeko played yesterday that would have been a cricket score Kolarov played some excellent balls into that box.

May this incredible run continue :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.