City v Crystal Palace Post Match

The disappointing thing for me was that we were 3-0 up with ten minutes to go and he could have brought young Thierry Ambrose on.

The lad would have been pumped making his debut. I know the manager want's to win games but we had it already sewn up. It would have done no harm and may have gave us an idea on his abilities.

Without trawling through hundreds of pages, can anyone tell me why Milner got booked yesterday ? At the match I saw a defender pulling him down before another pushed him, dickhead then decided to book Milner, for what ? Diving ?

mad zab said:
The disappointing thing for me was that we were 3-0 up with ten minutes to go and he could have brought young Thierry Ambrose on.

The lad would have been pumped making his debut. I know the manager want's to win games but we had it already sewn up. It would have done no harm and may have gave us an idea on his abilities.

the game was won so why bring Ambrose on, fair enough you could argue that the 10 minutes or so would have helped him but what if he had taken a bad knock and been ruled out for six weeks,we were in no position to risk a striker MP made all the correct decisions yesterday, management ratings 10/10

marco said:
mad zab said:

the game was won so why bring Ambrose on, fair enough you could argue that the 10 minutes or so would have helped him but what if he had taken a bad knock and been ruled out for six weeks,we were in no position to risk a striker MP made all the correct decisions yesterday, management ratings 10/10

Correct. Absolutely no need to risk a striker when 3-0 up and all others are injured. Clearly Sinclair isn't going to feature much so he was fine to come on.

If that game had been 0-0 at 70 mins he would have been on.

Blueto said:
MOTD2 extra. Robbie Savage saying Palace couldve been 3 up at half time
Our defense is poor and 1 goal in the last 5 games is just a stat. Oh dear

He's a twat and a Mancini Apologist. Hence he loved us three years ago and now slags Us at every opportunity.

Mister Appointment said:
Blueto said:

He's a twat and a Mancini Apologist. Hence he loved us three years ago and now slags Us at every opportunity.

savage has stuck one on us this weekend for reasons i don't know, he looked a fool on this mornings MOD

marco said:
Mister Appointment said:
Blueto said:

savage has stuck one on us this weekend for reasons i don't know, he looked a fool on this mornings MOD
Didn't see it, but apparently Keown put him right.

cleavers said:
Blue Mist said:
Without trawling through hundreds of pages, can anyone tell me why Milner got booked yesterday ? At the match I saw a defender pulling him down before another pushed him, dickhead then decided to book Milner, for what ? Diving ?
He had cramp, its obvious.

Sorry it's late but I aint got a Scooby what your reply means. I am sure I saw fatDowd give Milner a yellow card, am I wrong ?
If he got a card what was it for ?

jimharri said:
marco said:
Mister Appointment said:

Didn't see it, but apparently Keown put him right.

Keown surprised me. Not because he stuck up for us, he's big mates with Vieira. He surprised me by appearing very professional and he came across as calm and assured and very knowledgeable.
The contrast between him and Savage was stark and it wasn't a fair contest. He made Savage look like a complete twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.