City v Crystal Palace Post Match

stony said:
jimharri said:
marco said:
savage has stuck one on us this weekend for reasons i don't know, he looked a fool on this mornings MOD
Didn't see it, but apparently Keown put him right.

Keown surprised me. Not because he stuck up for us, he's big mates with Vieira. He surprised me by appearing very professional and he came across as calm and assured and very knowledgeable.
The contrast between him and Savage was stark and it wasn't a fair contest. He made Savage look like a complete twat.

Hang on, I could make Savage look like a complete twat and I'm a short sighted drunk with little or no knowledge of football, (you only have to look at my posts to see that's true.)

The perfect fumble said:
Rodney said:
waspish said:
All of and but so look at our chances in that 1st half we could of been 3-0 also on 606 last night Savage was still going on that our defending is poor?! REALLY we've let 1 goal in in 8 games Wanker!

Savage lost what little credibility ha had with that utter drivel. It was clear that the others on the panel were unimpressed with his nonsense.

Savage on MOTD2

18 minutes 50 seconds in, then for the next 5 minutes or so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04w7lvv/motd2-extra-21122014

It all kicked off the night before with this City caller on 606, it's around 44 min 38 secs.

She really had Savage on the ropes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04vdsps

Loved Ena - quality call - quality pull up.
Savage has completely lost his marbles.

applause.gif

cleavers said:
Blue Mist said:
Without trawling through hundreds of pages, can anyone tell me why Milner got booked yesterday ? At the match I saw a defender pulling him down before another pushed him, dickhead then decided to book Milner, for what ? Diving ?
He had cramp, its obvious.

After Milner was knocked to the ground (for a foul that should have been called but wasn't), he stuck out his legs and whacked whats-his-name in the shins. The "cramp" comment is because immediately thereafter, Jimmy got up and was stretching when he got booked . . . ergo he was booked for having cramps since it wasn't obvious he fouled anyone. You could only see Milner reach out with his legs on the replay from the back-of-goal angle . . . and even then it looked like an accident. Stupid card.

FogBlueInSanFran said:
cleavers said:
Blue Mist said:
Without trawling through hundreds of pages, can anyone tell me why Milner got booked yesterday ? At the match I saw a defender pulling him down before another pushed him, dickhead then decided to book Milner, for what ? Diving ?

After Milner was knocked to the ground (for a foul that should have been called but wasn't), he stuck out his legs and whacked whats-his-name in the shins. The "cramp" comment is because immediately thereafter, Jimmy got up and was stretching when he got booked . . . ergo he was booked for having cramps since it wasn't obvious he fouled anyone. You could only see Milner reach out with his legs on the replay from the back-of-goal angle . . . and even then it looked like an accident. Stupid card.
The Palace keeper even stretched Milners leg whilst on the floor, sorry Blue Mist I was simply being sarcastic, I've no idea why he was booked, he should have had a foul, which he didn't get, then clearly had cramp, then got booked, I assumed that Dowd thought he was wasting time.

I didn't see the programme but if Savage did say they should have been 3-0 up at half-time then he's clearly not in the real world - they may have had 3 chances but so did we so a comment like that isn't balanced

I'd also question the people who gave him the platform to say that. They must have a meeting beforehand to discuss topics so how did anyone think that would be appropriate??? Agenda??

cleavers said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I thought martin keown stuck up for us brilliantly and should be congratulated. Savage obviously has an axe to grind with us after we sacked his mate....tosser!!!
Savage will end up on Talksport, the station for WUM's, because that's all he is.
A match made in heaven if there ever was one.

I don't know how we keep winning games with all these shite players we have and a manager who knows nothing.
Well that's what i found out, when i dared visit the matchday thread to gauge peoples opinions. ;-)

FogBlueInSanFran said:
cleavers said:
Blue Mist said:

Cheers for enlightening me, as you say absolutely stupid booking from a plank of a ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.