City v Crystal Palace Post Match

So, as I was saying…

Overall, the most important thing to notice is that we've got people all over the park who simply love to score. Only Joe and Mangala — so far — have not scored for us in our standard line-up. MDM, Clichy and Zab have all scored, this very season. Goals can come from anywhere with this team. We'll score on Saturday, one way or another.

Pulis, just fuck off, City with two crosses and two goals. What about the other 12 crosses where we didn't score you fuckwit.

Great results with no strikers. Hope from now till the end of the season we don't see 2 strikers again

pudge said:
No video of Campbell's elbow?

I don't mind Palace as a club, great fans, but I wish nothing but the worst for bellends like Warnock.

Sorry supercrystal7

I agree, Palace are a decent club with decent fans (Supercrystal7 is a decent poster as well) but Colin Wanker is a total ****.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Nasri, Mangala, and Ferny outstanding.

Was this 3 shots on target and 3 goals? I wonder when the last time was that anyone has done that?

Going back a few years you just reminded me of Middlesbro' who won 1-0 with no shots throughout the game - an o.g. won it for them.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pudge said:
No video of Campbell's elbow?

I don't mind Palace as a club, great fans, but I wish nothing but the worst for bellends like Warnock.

Sorry supercrystal7

I agree, Palace are a decent club with decent fans (Supercrystal7 is a decent poster as well) but Colin Wanker is a total ****.

No worse than BT sport who peddle the shit after every game we fucking battered them, end of.

Chippy_boy said:
Pulis, just fuck off, City with two crosses and two goals. What about the other 12 crosses where we didn't score you fuckwit.

It is fucking unbelievable isn't it. Palace couldn't get a touch 2nd half, yet these clowns are making out that we were lucky.

I don't know if anyone else has suggested it, but I'm beginning to think there may be some sort of anti-city bias in the media. An 'agenda' if you will. Thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.