City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Bluep*ss said:
Help ! - who is this COLIN wanker?.I did not watch on BT Sport. -Listened to Radio Manc. Cheesy did not mention that their goal ? - could have been allowed. Also I am guessing you are talking of TONY Pullis.?

Colin Wanker is an anagram of Neil Warnock, he's been known as Colin for a while.

Excellent second half. Really worked well as a unit and looked a threat whenever we went forward. Also very solid at the back.

Real shame the league was actually decided 2 months ago so this result doesn't matter.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pudge said:
No video of Campbell's elbow?

I don't mind Palace as a club, great fans, but I wish nothing but the worst for bellends like Warnock.

Sorry supercrystal7

I agree, Palace are a decent club with decent fans (Supercrystal7 is a decent poster as well) but Colin Wanker is a total ****.
I fucking hate him; I've yet to see a side of his lose a game, and it not be the referee's fault. He'd be right at home on the agenda thread on here.

jimharri said:
pudge said:
No video of Campbell's elbow?

I don't mind Palace as a club, great fans, but I wish nothing but the worst for bellends like Warnock.

Sorry supercrystal7

I agree, Palace are a decent club with decent fans (Supercrystal7 is a decent poster as well) but Colin Wanker is a total ****.
I fucking hate him; I've yet to see a side of his lose a game, and it not be the referee's fault. He'd be right at home on the agenda thread on here.

Me too Jim, always have, think he'd be an excellent fit for the scum.

Up there with saggyfaced Arry as my most despised active manager

A well earned win from a measured, patient performance. Agree with others about Ambrose not getting on at some stage. We could go top on Monday without kicking a ball:-)

jimharri said:

Don't forget Fat Sam, one of the most ungracious cunts in football.

jimharri said:

Nah; Twitchknapp doesn't even come close to Colin on my hate-ometer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.