City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

Bluemoonie92 said:
CTID1988 said:
I was smacked in the face because I have a big nose and looked Jewish apparently...
Loads of them giving me the big nose sign then a couple came forward and twatted me. Stood there with my younger brother so wasn't after any bother

sorry to hear that mate, they are such fickle bastards. How can some of them support the nazis after what they did to them ffs.

Fuck.

You ok mate?

Alvaro Negredo's hat-trick tonight was the 82nd scored in the UEFA Champions League since 1992 and the first by a Manchester City player.

uwe rosler 28 said:
CTID1988 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Where was that?

Near where the old b of the bang was

Twats shame there want a few blues about to give them some of there own medicine

There were a few, older guys with kids though. They got in the middle of it all and calmed it down, no punches thrown though.
First time I've ever been punched at a city game, so something to look back at!

Juan King said:
Ducado said:
Apparently this was handed out by CSKA fans tonight

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

I find it unbelievable that Russians can celebrate anything to do with Nazi Germany. The people giving this shit out could have easily lost relatives to Nazi's, how much of an insult is that to their ancestors.

Yeah. I peeled one off the wall in one of the bogs outside the ground.

Stoned Rose said:
johnmc said:
Stoned Rose said:
Already said my piece but cant ignore all the shit on this thread re Clichy.

Yes he gave away a daft penalty but he actually played very well tonight and looked like the Clichy of old.

Stop getting your opinions from Sky.

Can you not see what you are saying though? That mistake in another game could have been costly. His mistake against Chelsea led to a goal. I could say Hart performances other than his mistakes have been fine. How long do you allow concentration lapses to carry on?

This mistake was in this game, not 'another', so your point is irrelevant. It would be like Aguero missing a sitter in our next game (a 'mistake') and you saying he 'might' do that again in the next game which might be 'costly'. Ifs and buts.

Clichy didn't make a 'mistake' against Chelsea. He got out paced by Torres nothing more nothing less. You may find this hard to believe but sometimes players, even ours, get outpaced.

His play for 99.9% of todays game was solid and professional. I see clear signs that he is recovering his form to the levels we know.

Sky played on his mistake and added it conveniently to the Chelsea game and some of you have fell in head first without actually thinking for yourselves.

Sorry but he also made an error first half when he missed his kick and could have easily given a goal away from that.

It's not sky's opinion for me. He has been poor most of this season.

It's a great relief to get through to the next round it's another round in our progression as a club.

Although the defence does worry me a little with hindsight they did not do too bad tonight, I did feel we lost a bit of concentration which has been a problem this season at times

Stoned Rose said:
johnmc said:
Stoned Rose said:
Already said my piece but cant ignore all the shit on this thread re Clichy.

Yes he gave away a daft penalty but he actually played very well tonight and looked like the Clichy of old.

Stop getting your opinions from Sky.

Can you not see what you are saying though? That mistake in another game could have been costly. His mistake against Chelsea led to a goal. I could say Hart performances other than his mistakes have been fine. How long do you allow concentration lapses to carry on?

This mistake was in this game, not 'another', so your point is irrelevant. It would be like Aguero missing a sitter in our next game (a 'mistake') and you saying he 'might' do that again in the next game which might be 'costly'. Ifs and buts.

Clichy didn't make a 'mistake' against Chelsea. He got out paced by Torres nothing more nothing less. You may find this hard to believe but sometimes players, even ours, get outpaced.

His play for 99.9% of todays game was solid and professional. I see clear signs that he is recovering his form to the levels we know.

Sky played on his mistake and added it conveniently to the Chelsea game and some of you have fell in head first without actually thinking for yourselves.

No. I make my own mind up thanks. His performances have not been great. He made a mistake against Chelsea which led to their first goal. It's not being outpaced its his whole positioning.

Don't believe Hart made more than one mistake in a game although you could look at Bayern to dispute that. If you are constantly under performing and they led to goals against your place place will obviously come under threat.

I do agree he played quite well otherwise but if he is making a mistake every other game then you cannot accommodate him. Comparing it to Aguero missing a chance isn't comparable. If Aguero stopped scoring and was missing easy chances though how long would he remain in the team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.