City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

I am delighted with the performance and qualification to the next round. Slightly disappointed with the individual errors for their goals though.

I Hart Man City said:
Juan King said:
Ducado said:
Apparently this was handed out by CSKA fans tonight

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

I find it unbelievable that Russians can celebrate anything to do with Nazi Germany. The people giving this shit out could have easily lost relatives to Nazi's, how much of an insult is that to their ancestors.

Yeah. I peeled one off the wall in one of the bogs outside the ground.
There was one on the tram, I took a picture and tweeted to a couple of journos but they didn't comment! Sad people those Russians

Juan King said:
Ducado said:

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

I find it unbelievable that Russians can celebrate anything to do with Nazi Germany. The people giving this shit out could have easily lost relatives to Nazi's, how much of an insult is that to their ancestors.

The Russians lost so many lives to the Nazis

What the fuck are they playing at?

Obviously the beast, Kun and David were superb, but I thought Nasri was mesmerising at times-he must be most improved player of the season.

CSKA beef cakes.

PA_SOCCER-Man-City-195627_6981713-6274774.jpg

The Soviet scrote in the white cap was getting a bit tonight.

Blue Note said:
Juan King said:
Ducado said:

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

Without trying to be a party pooper here but anyone actually seen these come from Cska fans?

Stoned Rose said:
Already said my piece but cant ignore all the shit on this thread re Clichy.

Yes he gave away a daft penalty but he actually played very well tonight and looked like the Clichy of old.

Stop getting your opinions from Sky.

And the embarrassing air kick early on.

Defence apart, fantastic night. Kun was interstellar. Salute the Beast! Yaya, Yaya, Yaya. And great to see Nasri playing with hunger and self-confidence. Looks like he's enjoying his football now.

Finally we're through to the last 16 and I expect us to go further. The season is now picking up real momentum.

-- Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 pm --

Blue Note said:
Juan King said:
Ducado said:

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.