City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

paulchapo said:
A disgusting club of racist morons from the top to the bottom thankfully we knocked them out,sweet justice!

Vile club, but then what can one expect from a club that came to prominence courtesy of being the Red Army club in the USSR. It goes without saying they were never popular. The most popular club in Moscow are Spartak. What I find strange is that CSKA are/were bankrolled by a certain Roman Abramovich. Weird that a Jew should choose to bankroll clubs with a traditional reputation for small racist fanbases.

uwe rosler 28 said:
dctid said:
oldius said:
Just watched the highlights. Lots of positive comments about Aguero followed by ill informed speculation about a move to Madrid. That was followed with an introduction to "Moysey's Manchester United." Agenda? You bet ya!

if he goes he goes he wont be fucking cheap Bale-esq prices

Gutted though personally i think he is the best footballer i have seen in a blue shirt

He, s not gone anywhere yet! And if he does its got to be a 100 mil fee and we replace with suarez
You don't replace Aguero with Suarez. He's going nowhere, anyhow.

Stoned Rose said:
Already said my piece but cant ignore all the shit on this thread re Clichy.

Yes he gave away a daft penalty but he actually played very well tonight and looked like the Clichy of old.

Stop getting your opinions from Sky.

I'm glad somebody else thinks this. Apart from the daft penalty I thought it was his best game for a while.
Thought Fernandinho was awesome in the first half. Hope his injury isn't serious.

Great night-thanks City for the fireworks on and off the pitch !
Looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CTID

Until the subs killed our passing game we were absolutely brilliant. Possibly the best, most inventive passing and creation of chances I've ever seen in a city team.

Something very special is happening before our eyes.

Nasri is a man reborn. Fernandinho is becoming a revalation. The Beast is a hero and what is there left to be said about silva and Sergio? Fuck me, I can hardly believe that was Manchester City at times today. They weren't a great side but god, are we getting good at cutting these teams open.

If we hadn't ( correctly) rested players tonight it would have been 7 or 8-1

Superb team performance tonight, best yet under Pellegrini, wonderful attacking football, and so easy on the eye, and often simple too, we're getting better game by game for me, and I'm not biting on the "defence were shite" I thought they were good, bar two lapses when it really didn't matter.

Pantillimon - 6
Clichy - 7
Demechellis = 7
Nastasic - 7
Zab - 7
Nasri - 9
Silva - 8
Fernandihno - 8
Yaya - 8
Negredo - 9
Aguero - 8

Good win. Nasri, Silva, Aguero and Negrado were excellent.
Disappointed we stopped pressing for half an hour after the 4th goal - which nearly let them back in!!
Also, conclusive proof tonight that Cliche is having an awful season and that Demichells makes too many mistakes.
(and yes I do want perfection!)

Still a win is a win and we have qualified - so job done.

BlueAnorak said:
Good win. Nasri, Silva, Aguero and Negrado were excellent.
Disappointed we stopped pressing for half an hour after the 4th goal - which nearly let them back in!!
Also, conclusive proof tonight that Cliche is having an awful season and that Demichells makes too many mistakes.
(and yes I do want perfection!)

Still a win is a win and we have qualified - so job done.

Maybe you could start off by spelling their names correctly ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.